Girls Groove .8

(play the song in the MM to get in the mood while reading this)😎

Kayla*

I was right infront of the hotel that River had told me to come to. It was nice she invited me. A random man came out of the hotel and took me were River was. Me and the man went up the fancy elevators. There was golden floors inside the elevator which I thought was so fucking awesome. As soon as I got off the elevator I saw River and some other girls there.

While she took me to her room I saw other rooms were lights blazed. This wasn't no regular hotel, this was like one of those party light up hotels. I haven't been to one so, this will be my first. I thought only rich people can have these type of hotels but, I thought wrong. River saw me and handed me one of those drinks with different types of candy like gummy bears, gummy worms, sour patch, mnm's, strawberry's, Big blow pops and small sprinkles.

Kayla- "Thanks" I took a huge sip of the drink "Woah these are good"

River-" Yea I know" she said "Come on in this is were we will sleep tonight."

She showed me this huge room. Chandlers hug from the ceiling. The beds were king sized and
everything.

Kayla- "This is very nice and I really love this"

River- "Don't mention it"

Nadiya- "Hey kayla how you like the place so far"

Kayla- "it's very dope"

River-''We should go to the pool room it has slides and everything, you would really like it"

Cami- " You would really love it" lets go."Other girls" Come on lets all go"

River*

 All of the girls went with me to the pool room

All of the girls went with me to the pool room. Once we stepped inside we spotted a couple cute boys. I gave Kayla an extra swimsuit before, we left the hotel room. The other girls already had there bathing suites on. The pool was divided and it sparkled bright. It went up to 24ft. That was hella deep but I can swim.

kayla*

There was about six dudes in pool. I noticed one of them. One of them was named Tre Brooks. I knew him from off of instagram. He looked at me and I looked back. All of the dudes were in 8 ft. He's a little shorty but I didn't know he could swim. The other girls dived into the pool.

River held on to me. " We should jump in together". I told her. " Okay" she said.

We both walked over to 12 ft.. 1 2 3. We both jumped into the water. I saw the girls swim over to us after we jumped in. We came to the top.

"River" We should go under the water and dance.

"All of us" okay"

I went under the water after the girls did.

Kayla-" Hit dem folks Riv"

Nadiya-" Now watch me wip"

Alice-"Now watch me nae nae"

River" Ohhhh. Killem"

River*

After we danced under the water Nadiya suggested that we Marco polo. Kayla and I went over to the boys and asked them do they want to play the game with us. I volunteered to be Marco while the others be polo. I closed my eyes

River- "OK, Everyone ready?

Everyone-" Yea"

Okay. Marco!!,,, POLO,, Marco!! POLO. I felt two people around me. I was really trying to not open my eyes. Marco!!!, POLO!!, OK it felt like I was really having trouble finding them. I felt someone swimming away from me really fast. I jumped and I felt someones long curly hair. It was Kayla... I smiled at her and she smiled back.. I switched places with her...

Kayla*

Dang River tagged me. I was playing in front of her and I thought she couldn't get to me but I guess I though wrong. I closed my eyes nice and tight.

Marco, POLO!!!!, MARCO!!! POLO.. I felt Someone  swimming around me and I touched somebody. That was super quick. It was a boy that I had touched. I felt his 6 pack. GAWWD My eyes went open real quick. It was Tre. He was light skinned and had brownish hair with honey blond high lights on top. He was a little cutie.

Tre*

I knew Kayla a little, she had danced a little. I followed her on the gram and some other stuff. I lived in Michigan but I stayed in In California because, my mom wanted me to come stay with her. My brother Jackson lived down here too. 

All the girls fall over me they say I have a baby face and it's true. I do.  I seen this River girl around too. She dated my best friend then she dumped him. She thought he was cheating on her I guess but, he said that's not the whole story. 

I was getting a little hungry tho. I got out of the pool and said that I surrender.

River*

That random boy had surrendered from Marco Polo so, me and the other girls got out of the pool and went over to get our towels. Nadiya didn't have a towel but I gave her mines. We went up the elevators and stopped infront of our rooms but before we opened the door I pulled out my I phone and decided to make some Snaps of us having fun. We then went inside the hotel room.

I saw Kayla and the other girls go straight to the bed area.

Nadiya*

I Opened up a app on my phone and turned to Bali Baby- enemies. That was my song.

2 hours later

12.34

Everyone is asleep but me right now. I just played crossy road on my phone then took my sleeping pills.

EVERYONE Soon fellASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

——————–———

This chapter was edited July 13th😎😎.