B.u.m.s & G.u.m.s (Pt 2) .5

Malak*

I think someone had put something in my drink because, I feel kinda drunk. I saw River standing in a random corner. As I walked I got weaker and weaker. I was about to fall down but River cought me in her hands. I leaned into River and are lips locked together. I wanted to move but it felt so good. & her lips was so smooth while doing it. Her eyes was filled with joy. She looked so good anyways I just couldn't resist.🤤

River*

Malak made my birthday special. He was a close friend but I guess I had feelings for him. He is really awesome. I guess we were making out now. This is a great birthday present. Nobody seemed to notice that much but a few people saw that me and him were kissing. I tugged on his hair a little. He mumbled stuff under his breath like, he was kinda drunk or something. I didn't see Malak's friend, Kayla, anywhere but we continued. My heart sped up. This birthday had been a blast. Malak wrapped his arms around my waist. I then wrapped my arms around his shoulders. are bodies touched closely. Then we stopped.

It was getting kind of late and the boys were sleepy. Malak was dosed off on the couch by the food bar. It was going to be one o'clock soon but, people stilled partied. I went on the stage and gave one last thanks to everyone who came and bought stuff to my party. This was the dopest party. My mom stood at the door giving out 50 dollars and a big box of chocolate candy to each person. Most of the people was turned up and most was half sleep. I hope everyone enjoyed their self.

Anyone pov*

Woha I know some people in this party is sleepy right now

Woha I know some people in this party is sleepy right now. The pop aka paparazzi came in my face with all the flashy lights and some of the craz fanz knew where River was. I wish I could be her for a day. She is so beautiful and has a whole bunch of sexy , cool friends. The paparazzi asked me a few questions I answered " RIVERS PARTY IS THE BEST AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! XOXO!!!! After that I had walked away and went about my night.

kayla*

I couldn't find Malak anywhere so, I just went home 🏡 by catching an Uber.

River*

I was glowing the fuck up and my lips still tingled because of that kiss. I walked over Malak then slapped him on the face.

He wouldn't wake up but, he did move around and had let out a loud moan while doing it. He really needed to wake up. The cleaning people was about to lock up. I tried to pick him up but, he was very heavy. I just dropped him on the floor then dragged him by the core of his shoes. I did not want to scrape his shoes but, I'm sure he wouldn't notice.

My mom came and helped to help me with him. She got him under the shoulders. Next we tossed him in the back seat. And the other boys was half awake so they got in the back seat with us.

40 mins later.......................

Picture me rolling Out in the open, baby I know That you would notice You have been hoping I wouldn't go Should I be wading? Should I be wading for you Don't keep me waiting I will turn blue Picture me rolling Out in the open With some other man I know That you would notice And you were hoping Feelings wouldn't start to grow All of the wading All I was, wading Wading for you I have been waiting I will be waiting Till I turn blue. The wading by Jhene Aiko played on the radio as we drove up in the drive way.

Mom- "Hey hunny take Malak somewhere in the house"

River- " OK so do you got the rest of the boys?"

Mom- "Yes now you get in the house it's very cold out here"

River- " Okay."

I did what my mom told me to do and I dragged Malak by his shoes. I went reaching for the door handle then I heard the click. The lights were already on. He was real heavy. My bed room was down the hall way. My bed was so large so, I tossed him on my bed. His shirt seemed to have slob and drink stains on it So I took it off. "Holy smokes" Malak's abs are just o my gosh.. so wow!! My eyes popped out but, I tossed my covers on top of him. My figers ran through his long curly hair then walked out the door.

Mom- "Hey im going to sleep hun I love you so much and happy birthday"

River- " Good night mommy and love you too"

I made sure the boys on the couch was covered up too"

My friend Natalia had sent me a Gn and a birthday note 📝 .

My hair was wrapped up already. I walked into my mom's room and she already dosed off. I left and got on a different bed.

The replay of this day flashed over and over again good thoughts man😋😋.

ZZZZZzzzZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZzzZzZzzzZzzZ

~comment what you think
~feel free to ask questions
~ and im going to edit other chaps like for misspelled words and other stuff but yall gn

This chapter has been edited 6-5-17😋