chapter 2-fighting

Start from the beginning

Arya: "Dhakka kyun diya?"

Tanisha: "Batati hoon, batati hoon... par pehle tu mujhe ek baat bata."

Arya: *irritated* "Kya?"

Tanisha: "Ye *showing her some old newspapers*.

Arya frowned and took the papers from her. Arya froze reading the title of the newspaper

"RATHORDS KI EK LOTI BETI KO KYO NIKALA GAYA GHAR SE"

"AKHIR KYO MALINI RATHORD NE NIKALA APNI HI POTI KO GHAR SE"

"KYA MALINI RATHORD KAR RAHI HAI APNE POTI KE SATH SOTELA PAN"

Taking a deep breath, she asked, "Kya hai ye sab aur ye mujhe kyun dikhrahi ho?"

Tanisha: *smirking* "Kuch nahi bas... tumhare purane ghao ko zinda kar rahi thi... vo kya hai na tumhe tadpane mein bada maza aata hai."

Arya: "Mujhe tumhari bakwas mein koi interest nahi hai."

Saying this, Arya tried to walk away from there.

Tanisha: sach kya hai Arya... sab bada kehte hain ki tum the famous Rathords ki ek loti behen ho... par phir bhi apne nana nani ke yahaan rehti ho... sach kya hai?"

*Gasp* "OMG! Don't tell me Arya, kahin tum... Aditya Rathord ki naza-"

Tanisha was not able to complete her sentence as a harsh punch came across her face. Tanisha screamed as she looked at her bleeding nose.

She was doing this to rile Arya up but didn't want to make her this angry.

Gulping, she looked at the other girl who nodded and punched Arya, making Arya slap her.

Arya was blinded by rage. She wasn't looking at the person but continued fighting with her.

Tanisha smirked when she saw them fighting near the staircase. She walked away to call the principal.

Meanwhile, Arya and the other girl, Riya, were fighting. Arya was blinded by rage while Riya was seeking revenge from Arya. Before Arya participated in the dance competition, she and Tanisha were the lead dancers. But as Arya came, she had to back down from the position so that arya can be the lead

Tho arya won the position by her talent

Tanisha poisoned Riya's mind, making her agree to her plan.

Riya tried to push Arya down the stairs, but Arya dodged her, causing Riya to fall. Arya tried to hold her hand but couldn't.

Nooooo!!!!!!!

Mumbai

Rathord enterprise

Meeting room

Rudra was having an important meeting

When dev barge in

Rudra:*frown* dev

Dev:bhaiya.....arya

Dehradhun 

2 hours later

Rudra along with dev enter inside the principal office

Principal  stood up to greet rathords but they simple ignored her and went towards arya who was standing at the corner

Riya's parents were also present there looking furious

Rudra gently lift arya's chin with his finger

His eyes darken looking at the marks on her face ,arya's tears were worsening the situation

Rudra:kisnai hath lagaya meri bachi ko *he asked with his dangerous dark voice*