Chapter 1: Backstage

Zanders POV~

Things are good. I don't want them to change in the slightest. I've got the perfect boyfriend, I've just won the music competition and an amazing friend group. Even if Jakes in it, I do finally believe he's changed for the better after he stood up for Hailey when Drew was being horrible.

"OMFG WE JUST WON!!!!", Milly screamed in my ear.
"Can you not be so loud about?", I say clenching my ears.
"Can you not be so miserable about it?", she asks.
"Fine.". She runs off to Elliott, Daisy comes over to see Sean, Jake and Hailey are getting interviewed by someone and I'm walking over to Luke.

"Hi,", he says.
"Hi,", I reply. He then grabs me into a cuddle. "Luke stop being so cringy.".
"I don't care hun,", he replies, "I love you and we just won this competition, I think I deserve a hug.".
"Fine,", I reply hugging him back. I look up and give him a quick peck on the lips, "You deserve it. You were amazing on the drums.".

"Sorry to interrupt whatever this is," Hailey interrupts Jake nearby, not close enough to be involved in the conversation, "But, my dad said you can have Luke to sleepover if you want as I'm going to Jakes,".
"Yeah,", I reply, "I'll talk too him soon, are you going to jakes now like?".
"Yeah,", she smiles, "His mam is going to be out as she's on night shift with her uniform in her car and Milos is sleeping over at his dads house so she's dropping him off on the way too work.".

Luke must of been messaging his parents while me and Hailey were talking because he said, "My parents say I can sleep at yours, they are gonna drop some clothes of tonight for tomorrow.".
"Great!", I squeeze his hand.

"Right I've got to go as me and Jake are gonna start walking to his house,", Hailey smiles, "Its just down the road from here.".
"See you later Hailey!", Luke replies.
"See you,", I say, "No funny stuff mind,".
"I won't I promise,", she chuckles and walks of towards Jake. They start walking towards the door and both of them look back and wave at us.
"She likes Jake doesn't she?", I say.
"I think so,", he replies, "I'm glad she's found someone who's nice though.".
"Yeah even if he's a pain sometimes,", I roll my eyes.

I put my hand back into Luke's and walk over to my parents.
"Hi!", I look at my parents, "Luke's parents say that he can sleepover and will drop of his stuff later tonight.".
"Great!", my mom replies, "Bethy get your bag we're going now.".
"Okay!", she smiles.

We leave the building and get into the car. I got put in the middle so I was a bit squashed.
"Move on to my side a bit Zander,", Luke says, "You look really squeezed in uncomfortable.".
"Thank you,", I reply while cuddling up into him.
He lays his head on mine while holding my hand. I close my eyes and rest on his chest. The place was about a 15 minute drive.

We got to my house. It was sorta late but still sunny as it was nearly the summer holidays. Luke unplugged our seatbelts then whispered in my ear, "Your gonna have to get of now honey because we have to go inside.".
"But I just wanna cuddle with you,", I say.
"I'll cuddle more if we go in the house.".
"Fine,", I reply and give him a quick peck on the lips before getting out the car hand in hand.

Everyone had already gotten out the car so we walked up to the gate and closed it. We continued walking to the door while holding his hand. We've been dating for awhile but i still get butterflies around him. I'm so lucky to be dating him.

His beautiful golden eyes just make me melt and his smooth, soft lips I could kiss them all day if I could. His autumn, silky hair is just so soft I could play with it all day and his perfectly shaped hands so when we hold each others they fit like two jigsaw pieces. His kind, helping personality that makes me smile so much. I could go on and on about his arms that feel so comfortable when he holds me with them. And just everything about him makes me blush and I love him so much I can't even describe it. He's just so amazing and everything I have.

We closed the house door behind us and lock the car with the keys that were left in the hall way. We take of our shoes and I put my bag down besides them. "Hey mom,", I shout, "Me and Luke are gonna watch a film in my room,".
"Okay sweetie have fun,", she replies.
"Will do,", I reply looking at my boyfriend.

We walk up the stairs towards my bedroom and walk towards my room. "What film do you wanna watch babe?", I ask leaning on his shoulder while he opened my door.
"Don't mind honey,", he replies, ruffling my hair, "You choose.".
"Mulan?",
"Sure!".

I sit on my bed and pat it to signal my lovely boyfriend over. He comes sits over and then grabs me. He pulls me between his legs and wraps his arms under mine, around my stomach. I lay my head on his chest looking up, towards his face. He leans his head over to kiss me. We continue with this passionate kiss for about a minute then I pull apart and say, "Let's watch a film hun,".
"You really had to leave me like,", Luke chuckles.
"Sorry,", I say going to give him another quick kiss. It was only a little one but I love him so much the butterflies still fluttered anyways.

He puts his head on my shoulder while I grab the tv remote and turn it on. I then scroll across into the Disney channel and click on Mulan. "You ready?", I ask him. He just nods into my shoulder to I start the film. So I press play on the remote and relax.