ch 8:love bites

You were in your office and then wally called you into his office so you went in there and you got pinned to the wall.

"You're so cute I can't handle it." He said and he starts kissing your neck and you tried not to make a sound then suddenly he bites your shoulder in a spot where you can hide it.

He soon looks at you "you're so sweet to me and so adorable and I can't help but fall for you." He said and he soon falls asleep and you struggle to put this man on the couch but you finally got him on there.

After hours

He finally wakes up and he groans and you walk in holding a coffee and he could see the red mark "who did that." He asked not remembering anything "you did this." You said and his face is filled with regret.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean too." He said and you place the coffee down on a table near the couch "I'm not mad." You said and he just felt terrible he completely lost your trust or that id what he thought.

"I'm gonna go and finish up some paperwork." You said and left and he went to his desk and sat down and drank some of the new coffee you made for him which tasted like his normal coffee.

He felt like such an idiot for doing that to you.

..................................................................

Hope you all like chapter 8 word count is 251 and in the next chapter is gonna be a emotional rollercoaster.