ch 5: the guy tries to hurt you

You woke up and got ready and eat some breakfast and get in you car going to work.

Your pov

I went inside the factory and entered my office and saw paperwork for me and I sat down and went to work.

I then heard wally going through some stuff and then heard him call for me "assistant can you get me some coffee." He asked sounding very busy "of course sir." I said and went to the break room.

I started making him his coffee in the break room and heard someone come in and saw the man Ophelia warned me about and I got wally's coffee and left quickly almost running.

I got to wally's office and looked terrified wally looked at me concerned and got up "are you alright assistant." He asked and I looked at him "there's this man trying to hurt me." I said and gave him the details of the man.

Wally's pov

I listened to y/n and I knew that man his name was Jeremy dreadful and he was the most insane out of everyone.

I pat their shoulder "you stay here I will take care of him." I said and they nodded I left the room and found Jeremy "hey boss have you seen a person come here." Jeremy said and I got angry "yes I have and you made me angry." I said and dragged him to the grinder throwing him in and he turned a disgusting green color.

I went back to my office checking if y/n was alright and saw they were waiting for me "hey you don't have to worry about him anymore he has been dealt with." I said and pat their shoulder.

Your pov

I blush "thank you." I said and he nodded "you can go now assistant." He said "yes sir." I said and went to my office and sat down I was finished with my work so I started drawing wally peacefully and it looked really accurate.

I saw that an hour went bye and I decided to go home giving wally the paperwork "here is the paperwork." I said "thank you assistant." He said and I left his office locking my office door and went out to my car going home.

Wally's pov I went to check y/n's office and saw a paper on their desk and looked at it seeing a drawing of me it was very accurate and I took it and put it in my office to look at when I feel down.

??? Pov

You got home and got ready for bed and fell asleep having the same dream "hello again y/n you're becoming my dad's comfort and safety keep it up and he might ask you out just saying and can you give this to him." She said showing you a memory of hers your drawer in your office it had her old drawings and she wanted you to give it to him and she started to disappear into the fog again and you smiled promising you would.