22

Halle's POV
•••

I'm finally home after being at Toni's house for so long, but I'm not mad about it.

"Hi sweetie how was your day at school?" My dad said as I came to the house.

"It was cool, how was work?"

"Long. Mr.Hanon is no joke about his work. I made us dinner."

"Thanks dad." I happily skipped over the stove seeing what he cooked.

"Sweetie have you been taking your medicine?" I nodded my head and smiled at him.

"Ok good, I'm going to go to bed now have a good night." He said kissing the top of my head leaving me.

Ok so I lied I haven't been taking my medicine. I have a personality disorder. Since my mother died I developed this disorder. It's when a person tends to anxiously avoid being separated or abandoned by people they care about, or some crap like that. I kept telling my dad that it's gotten better and that I don't need to take my medicine anymore, but he doesn't want what happened last time with my ex happened again. I stabbed her when I saw her sleeping with a man, she told the court that we only met once in the grocery store when she was asking me a question about my top. We had a conversation that I thought I could take as a sign that she liked me, but she kept playing hard to get, then I found out what school she went to and told her I went there to so we talked for a couple days and I started to get really close to her and asked her to be my girlfriend. She laughed in my face and said no. When she laughed I punched her in the face and I didn't mean to she just made me mad and hurt my feelings. She told me to lose her number and never come near her again, but I knew she didn't mean to so I kept calling her, showing up to her school, watching her from her bedroom window, watching her play with herself knowing she's imagining me. Until one night I saw her with a man in the bed with her. I sneaked into the house and stabbed her. If I can't have them then no one can. She survive, but her family sued my father, but luckily my father was able to pay for my bail and the family, but he became in debt, deep. My father got a job in the states quickly after that. So now we're here, but Toni will be mines.

I finished eating my dinner and headed to my room. I opened my closet to the shrine I made for Toni. There's pieces of her hair, her thongs, her bra, her hair brush and toothbrush, and now some nude photos that I took while she was in the shower. I have a ton of photos of her but these set it off.

"You will be mines babygirl." I said smiling to myself staring at the photos.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Toni's POV
•••

There was a knock at my door, Janet and I looked at the door because I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Come in." In walked Kenny. I forgot he was staying here.

"Hey Toni I came to say bye my family and I are going, we're moving to California." He said with a smile like I'm supposed to care.

"Okay, bye." Janet pinched my thigh making me jump. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

"Sorry, but I'm happy for you and your family. I hope Cali treats you good." I truly.

"Thank you, Toni, and I am genuinely sorry for what I did to you at your party, if there was anyway I could redo that day I would. Please forgive me." I could tell that he truly is sorry, so I accepted his apology.

"Thanks Kenny I appreciate it, and I do forgive you." He nodded his head and showed himself out.

"Ugh! Men." I yelled, I looked over and Janet was nodding her head agreeing.

"If we don't get married by 40, can we marry each other." Janet said and I nodded my head because we basically live together and I love her like she was my wife so yeah.

"Yeah, but only if this shit with men doesn't work out." I said smiling holding out my pink. She grabbed my pinky with hers and kissed my thumb, then I kissed hers.

"Maybe Bryan's right we should just fuck each other." She said making me laugh, but I knew she was serious, because I wasn't laughing out of haha but out of curiosity.