When you let go of his checks, you were walking down the hall out of the headquarters when you noticed that Sabito didn't follow you and you looked behind you and you saw Sabito standing there while looking at the tatami floor that's why you called him.

"Sabito." You said and he looked at you and you smile at him.

"Come on We need to go outside, Kanae and Yuichiro are already waiting there." You said "Yeah." He reply And he walked towards you and you reached your hand to him and Sabito was surprised you because He didn't expect you to want to hold hands.

So he was happy to hold your hand and you walked out of the headquarters together as you walked Sabito couldn't help but stare at you because you didn't know that he wasn't the only one who liked you, Yuichiro and Yoshiro were still there.

But even though they both have a crush on you, but even though they like you, Sabito doesn't feel jealous of the two.

Because Sabito knows that this is the relationship you want in your life to be happy with your partner and Sabito also knows that he is not like Giyuu who is crazy about you.

While you were walking, you didn't know that there were two eyes staring at you both in the shadow, two eyes that were the color of ocean eyes, the color was none other than Giyuu, Sabito's old friend, Giyuu couldn't believe what he saw and heard.

When Giyuu heard and saw how Sabito confessed to you, his world almost collapsed when you also told his former friend that you also like him, Giyuu was almost heartbroken by what he witnessed with his own two eyes.

Because at first when Iguro told him this he didn't want to believe it because maybe Iguro was just deceiving him about it but now that he saw and heard for himself how you were honest with him Giyuu almost couldn't understand his feelings.

Giyuu's heart almost broke into small pieces he wanted to hug you and make you feel how much he loves you Giyuu wants to be with you by his side to show you how important you are to him but all that was replaced by too much anger.

While Giyuu was looking at the two of you as you left the headquarters, Giyuu's demonic appearance came out, his two eyes were just staring at you while you were smiling and very happy with Sabito.

'Y/n stop doing that face stop smiling to Sabito Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I can't... I can't bear to see you happy with Sabito! You know that you should only be mine! you should only be mine!'

Giyuu thoughts to himself while staring at you and the heart held in Giyuu's hand was crushed and the blood in it spread all over his hand and his body and the blood that was in his hand he wiped on his face.

'i'm so so so in love with you Y/n you know that right right RIGHT! or you don't know that I love you so much.'

Giyuu thoughts to himself again before Giyuu's two demonic eyes stared at Sabito's figure, Giyuu's two eyes darkened as he stared at his former friend Sabito.

"If you still don't know Y/n how much I love you I guess I need to find a way to prove it to you and I will do it right in front of you and I will prove it to you how much I love you and how important you are in my life I will do I'll do everything for you to be with me, I'll do everything, even if it's in exchange for the life of my old friend." Giyuu said to himself

Before he went backwards and disappeared into the tiny air, he left the corpses of his victims lifeless, others had their stomachs open, there were no organs in them, and others had broken heads with their brains out, and others the body is torn apart.

While the two of you were unaware of Giyuu's presence until that you told Sabito about your plan about the blue spider lily in Miku's mansion so you look at Sabito.