But Sabito is thinking twice if you really like him or you are just forced to tell him this.

"Y/n you don't have to force yourself on me you know that if you don't like me it's ok-" Sabito said and you cut him immediately.

"What I'm telling you is true because you are the first person I know here and became my first family here it just took me a while to figure it out that I like you, I didn't just tell you before, I wanted to tell you this, I didn't just tell you because you might think of me as just friends." You said to Sabito.

Sabito doesn't know what his reaction will be now that you are honest with him because he wanted to tell you this before because he didn't do it because he was afraid that you might not like him but now that you said it right in front of him you also want him Sabito's heart has nothing to be happy about.

"R-really?" Sabito said with a shock expression on his face when you look at him.

You saw how shocked Sabito was when you said you loved him too. Until he hugged you tightly and you hugged him too because you knew how happy Sabito was now that you were honest with him.

"Thank you Y/n!" This is all Sabito can say to you as he hugs you very tightly Because Sabito knows that this is what you want to experience when you fall in love and unlike Tanjiro and his other demons who are obsessed with you.

You separated from the hug and you smiled at him, knowing that this is what you want when you fall in love, normally when you fall in love, you don't want to be forced into a person or a monster like Tanjiro to love a monster like Tanjiro you would rather choose to die than be with the monster you hate so much.

But behind your smile there is still a hint of nervousness and fear because when Tanjiro and his other demonic men find out that Sabito likes you, you are sure that they will kill Sabito because you know for yourself how much Tanjiro is obsessed with you and the other demons.

"I'm so happy because we share the same feelings." Sabito told you.

You just smiled when Sabito said this to you because you didn't even know that you had the same feelings even if you feel fear and nervousness there is still joy in your heart you feel even behind it is in exchange for the life of your loved one.

You separate from the hug and you saw Sabito face how happy he was when you said your feelings to him But at this time, the happiness you feel is replaced by fear as you feel the weight in your soul.

But you didn't pay attention to it because you also want to experience happiness even in this world, what you don't know is that this is a warning to you and what's even more painful is that the person close to you will suffer a lot.

"You already know that I like you so you don't need to worry now you know that I love you too." You said to Sabito while you stretch his checks and he nodded to you.