Introduction

Carlo's POV:

My owner tugged hard on my leash as we walked.

"Remember, no talking or anything." He growled.

I nodded. We finally got to the place where we were meeting my new owner.

I kept my head down and listened to them talking.

"His name is Carlo Francis, hes obidient, doesnt talk unless told to, and is very healthy." He said.

"Here's the 300," The man said. "It was 350." "Do you want the money or not?"

My owner growled and took the money, handing my new owner the leash.

I looked up at him, he was taller then my recent owner, he had dark brown comebacked hair, a blue shirt, jeans and black shoes.

He looked down at me and smiled. I looked down again, he started to take off the leash.

My eyes widened and I looked up at him. "I can trust that you wont run away." He said. "My names Chris."

I stayed silent, worrying that if I talked he'll punish me. "You can talk, I'm not like those abusive, perverted basterds." He said. "Lets head back to my place."

I nodded and we went to his house. It was the size as a normal house. "Hungry?" He asked.

I nodded. I was rarely fed, but just enough to actually survive.

He went in the kitchen, he came back out. "You can sit down if you want, i'll be right back." He said.

I sat down, Chris isnt like anyother owner ive had, hes way different, I still feel like I shouldnt trust him fully though..

Uh, should I continue or not?