Get to Know Her

Before we begin, I want you all to know that there will also be another character joining with Marinette in this crossover story. My original character, Mary-Loukritia Corleone. Lucy for short, or Lou. Call her what you will. Here is the information about Mary-Loukritia Corleone

Here is the image of who Mary-Loukritia "Lucy" Corleone is, and what she looks like to those who want to know who she is and what she looks like.

Zodiac Sign: Virgo (August)

Age: 15

Hair Color: Deep-Cocoa Brown

Eye Color(s): Deep-Cocoa Brown

Hair Length: Long to her back

Hairstyle(s): Let down, straight, braids, ponytail(s), (other hairstyles, still thinking of)

Clothes: White long sleeved sweater with mid-opacity truffle beige plaid pattern, brown overall dress, high waist socks, brown boots (no heels), and beige earrings, White designer crop tank-blouse, peachy pink open front cardigan sweater V neck vintage slim shirt, low rise flared leg boyfriend blue bottoms jeans, silver chain belt with silver butterflies, white slip-on platform shoes (not the higher ones, just an inch taller ones), Y2K hypoallergenic magnetic earrings-piercings (No actual piercing required), and a Y2K pink heart necklace with XOXO in it. Dove-white designer dress, white and pink designer dress (shorts underneath the dresses), monochrome and brown crop jackets, white flats, white heels, diamond earrings, necklace, anklet, bracelet, gold choker-necklace, and gold earrings. Casual outfit on the middle, nightwear on the right, and swimwear on the left. (Other Clothes and accessories are coming soon)

Likes: Family, trustworthy friends, helping others, repaying others, delicious pastries, her beloved cats and kittens.

Dislikes: Fake people (ex. Fake Friends who use others as puppets), people who betray who, people who frame others for petty/tons of things, people using others various and personal reasons, bullies getting away with everything, victims being put to blame, the dreams she keeps getting every night, people who talk and look down on others to make themselves feel better, people treating others as slaves/servants, etc (more coming soon)

Sexuality: Pansexual + Demiromantic

Relationship Status: Single

Occupation: Model, artist, writer, animator, filmmaker, editor, voice actor, actress, dancer, singer, musician, and student. (In summary, a multitasker)

Hobbies: Sketching, drawing (Doodling, hatching, pop art, scribble, caricature (Anime styles), gesture drawing, perspective drawing, stippling, tattoo drawing, portrait, line drawing, life drawing, cartoon drawing, photorealism, pointillism, analytical drawing, realism, anamorphic), writing (Story, nonfic, poet, etc), animating, film making, editing, voice acting, dancing (ballet, ballroom, folk, swing, lyrical, belly dancing, concert, Latin, tap, salsa, fusion, rumba, jazz), singing, playing various instruments, helping family around the house, cooking for friends and family, going to her favorite place in London, playing sports and/or ocean sports (football (soccer), Cricket, rounders, polo, rugby, netball, and badminton), volunteering for helping out in the community, reading (most genres, just not all due to personal reasons by her family), listening to music in her record player or gramophone when she's listening to music with her friends and/or family.

Favorite Music: Rock, soft rock, various rock and roll music (became one of her favorite since some of her friends introduced it to her), classical, classical rock, romance, gothic music, 1950s-early 2000s, songs that screams nostalgia, etc.

Personality: Sweet, kind, honest, generous, loyal, selfless, and caring, but will get mad in case anybody gets into her bad side or tries to.

Favorite Animals: Dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, panthers, horses, foals. (Mostly cats and kittens) And her beloved cats and kittens she takes care of as if they are her children.

Species: Human

Race: Britain-Italian (Fluent in French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, Hindi, German, Icelandic, Norwegian, Estonian, Bengali, Belarusian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Slovak, Slovenian, Haitian Creole, Croatian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Tibetan, Romanian, Czech, Latvian, Lithuanian, Danish, Greek, Russian, Finland, Hungarian, etc=Polyglot)

IQ: 300

Status: Alive

More Information Coming Soon...

So, that's basically all you need to know for now.

And to those who are wondering what a polyglot is, it's a person who speaks and/or understands many languages.