LP: ◉⁠The 15th Birthday party of the Prince◉

The goddess sat down on her throne "now, before we start I want to clarify that the things you will see can be very different from the life you have right now"

"Since this is only the start... I shall as well show you an AU with a happy ending" the goddess said, lifting a glass of grape juice and taking a sip of it(?)

"One with a happy ending?" The red head we all love asked, "yes! A happy ending and a little bit of romance!" "Romance?!?" Many people asked/shouted "yes, romance, almost all these universes have a couple or two that fall in love as the story advances" the goddess explained, taking another sip of the grape juice "most commonly, it's the Crown Prince Alberu and the young master Cale Henituse or Rosalyn and Choi Han"

The mentioned scammer smile duo choked on air, Cale's jaw dropped as he felt his heart beating so fast, him and the crown prince? no way.

Alberu was caught off guard, 'i mean, he accepted me when he found out about me being a dark elf... Well- when I think about it, no way I would be with that walking headache', the Crown Prince thought, his heart started beating faster and faster the more he thought about it.

Rosalyn was looking down, cheeks on fire and her face tinted slightly red, she felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach as she refused to look at Choi Han, while the latter felt something similar, he couldn't help but admit to himself that he did feel something for the ex-princess of Breck Kingdom, just like Rosalyn, he avoided looking at her.

"Seriously? two men? dating? that's actually disgusting" the real trash we all know and hate decided to open his mouth to say something stupid

"Venion with all due respect... Which is none to you, fuck off piece of trash"(idk if venion already died but I think he did? Let's pretend he's alive) the people in the room gasped, a goddess using such vulgar lenguage? That must have been shocking for all the priests and priestesses, and Venion... meh, he was angry but not like we care about him

"Well, anyways, shall we start?"
The goddess asked smiling, pretending that what happened seconds ago never happened

"Well if you want Goddess-nim-". Choi Han was interrupted by the woman who was talking moments ago, "please, Call me Anya" "-well Anya-Nim, I agree, we should start" "yes you're right Choi Han! Now let's start!"

As the people in the room started looking for a seat, the black box in front started to glow showing some text about the AU

[Lost Prince AU:

Protagonist of the AU: Alberu Crossman

Main couple: AlberCale]

The mentioned prince was confused, he was the "protagonist" of an Alternative Universe? What does it mean by Lost Prince? He had so many questions in his head that they were overwhelming.

Alberu was lost in his thoughts, he didn't even realize the way other people in the room looked at him and how his walking headache noticed his highness nervousness and decided to speak "What does it mean by "Lost Prince"?"

"You'll see" that's the only thing the goddess responded before completely ignoring other questions that were made after Cale Henituse spoke.

[The screen showed a big party hosted in the palace of joy, then, the king told a fifteen year old Alberu to go with him alone.
-"what do you need Father?"
-"I know we are celebrating your 15th birthday but, some political matters came up and... I just wanted to give you this before I leave." the king took a small music box of a beautiful design, it had black flowers with golden details, "your mother and I both designed it, we agreed on giving it to you on your 15th birthday".