✿Choosing an AU✿

"Cale" -speaking
'cale' -thinking
Cale -something important
"Cale" -Anya speaking
'cale' -Anya thinking
[Cale] -Au
["Cale"] -Au speaking
['Cale'] -Au thinking
Cale -Blurred text
_______________________

"So, we are here to react with our alternative selves?" Alberu asked, retaining himself from asking what was the point of this, what were they going to get in return.

"That would be correct your highness, the sun of the roan kingdom/empire". Anya responded with a smile, "Your alternative selves might not act exactly like you. They are, after all, alternatives."

"Not everyone has an alternate, it depends on the universe we'll watch, most of the time people such as Beacrox, Ron, Eruhaben-nim and Fredo don't have alternates-" the goddess paused for a moment, trying to spot someone among the people in the room, "-however, the ones with more frequent alternative selves are: Zed Crossman, Lily Henituse, Basen Henituse, Duke Deruth Henituse, The White Star, Tasha, *Alberu's Mom name* and... Duchess Violan Henituse"

Most nobles thought it was unfair they didn't have an alternate, some argued with the goddess, forgetting she was a goddess to start with, the mentioned people froze in shock but then relaxed.

Zed, Alberu and Tasha were shocked to hear Alberu's mother's name, maybe if it's another universe, maybe she is alive.

"And there are some that will always have an alternative since they are either blessed by gods or are just way too important to be left out, and some are just some gods favourite, and they are: Cale Henituse, the GoDs favourite"

Most were surprised to hear that the young master Cale is favoured by the God of Death itself. Not Cloppeh though, he knew his legend was related to some god or was even a god himself.

"Choi Han and Rosalyn, the important ones"
Choi Han and Rosalyn smiled while their loved ones congratulated them for being the important ones.

"And finally, the one blessed by the sun goddess and my personal favorite... Alberu Crossman!"

The mentioned fake blond looked up and gasped, to the other people in the room it was no surprise but to him, a quarter dark elf who is insecure, it was surprising to hear that he was the favourite of two different gods.

"Well, now that I am have my favorite human in this room my mood has lightened. I will let you humans choose what universe you want to react to"

the goddess showed a list of different universes in a magical panel that was Infront of each individual.

"Just so you know, it has a trick, the system will choose a different person to choose each time, you all can vote for a universe, but the ultimate vote will be that of the one who chooses, they will have a red panel while everyone else will have a blue one."

The one with the red panel was none other than the young master silver shield himself.

••••List of universes••••
✧Chocolatier Au✧
Cale Thames, an aspiring magician, inventor, and chocolatier, arrives in Europe to establish his chocolate shop at the Galeries Gourmet. Burning through his meager savings, he is coerced to stay at Mrs. Scrubitt's boardinghouse by her henchman Bleacher and, despite orphan Lily's warning about the fine print, signs a contract because he is illiterate. To pay them off, Cale introduces "hoverchocs", chocolates that make people fly, facing mockery from three rival chocolatiers who call the Chief of Police to confiscate his earnings for selling without a chocolate store.
◕Thames Au◕
Thames narrates Cale Thame's life in two acts, and details among other things his involvement in the Roan Revolutionary War as an aide-de-camp to Deruth Henituse, his marriage to Alba Crossman Thames, his career as a lawyer and secretary of the treasury, and his interactions with Roksu which culminates in their duel at the end of Cale's life.
๑Mermaid Au๑
The third youngest merfolk of the 5 mersiblings has just turned 16, and he was not interested in going to the surface but it was tradition, while he was there he met a charming prince at land, he immediately fell in love, what could he do? He had no legs, and his father most likely wouldn't support him having a romance with a human, his only choice was going with his aunt, the sea witch and get himself human legs.
◎Afterlife band Au◎
3 queens and 3 Kings tell the story of their tragic fate as the arranged partner of the awful king of (random kingdom), they have a competition over who should be their afterlife bands leader and comparing the only thing they have in common... Their past with King Henry.
•Story of Evil Au•
The 14 year old Tyrant Prince and his loyal servant who is identical to him, both end up with a tragic fate for all the sins committed by the tyrant.
◉Lost Prince Au◉
The Crossmans were attacked in their own palace, the whole family died in that terrorist attack, a never ending rumor rised up that the oldest of the crossman siblings might be alive. Years later, a boy of blond hair who had a great resemblance to the young Alberu Crossman appeared out of nowhere, two friends decided to use him to get out of Roan where they currently are and run away to Caro kingdom where the boy dreams of finding his family at last.
✷Band✷
It's 2024, and the Crimson boys are the most popular boyband group in music, they had a mix of people from different places, some from Europe and Korea, and etc. What happens when the fan number one meets his one and only celebrity crush? Has a new romance just bloomed?
☆Gods Au☆
When the god of Love is in danger, you gotta do what you gotta do, even if it means sacrificing yourself to save the one you love the most.
۝Demigod Au۝
Three demigods go on a quest to find the god of lightning his masterbolt which was stolen by another demigod or god, the lighting god and the sun goddess declared wat against each other if the bolt was not returned by ****, now the goddess requires her only breathing son to help her on this quest.
••••List of universes••••

Everyone was choosing a universe, but then it came the time for Cale to choose, he thought about it a little, and then chose one..

•••Lost Prince has been chosen•••
••loading••
•••
••

the black flat box started shining and music was heard