They sit down too and I look around and see all of Avery's family and sigh."My family is going to kill me for getting married without them." Rosie smiles."What kind of mother would I be if I didn't call yours and tell her what was going on." I look at her with wide eyes."I didn't even know you had my mothers number."

She scoffs at me. "You think I was going to let my son go out of the state without knowing the address and phone number of where he was going ? You have bumped your head Memphis that's my baby and I don't mess around when it comes to my baby." I laugh. "So did they say they were comming?" She smiles brightly. "Yes sweetie they said they were comming." I hug Rosie akwardly with having the baby between us before handing him over to Grey.

I pull out my phone and call my mom's number. She picks up on the first ring. "We are almost there just wait for us ok?" I laugh at the slight panick I hear in my mom's voice. "Don't worry mom we are waiting I was just calling to see were you where." My mom huffs and I hear car horns honking on the other end. "Well no thanks to you we are speeding on Las Vegas BLVD. and I wont ruin your day but I can't belive you didn't call us. Do you know how it feels to find our your son is getting married from someone you have never even talked to before. You should me ashamed Memphis Ray Rawlings."

I hear car doors open and shut and assume they are here. And I turn just in time to see my family dressed to the nines walk into the chapel. I smile at my mom and dad as they walk up and kiss me. Before Graham and Abigail hug me I look around for Titan but I don't see him. My mom notices. "Don't worry honey he is here he is just parking the car." I beam at her and kiss her cheek.

When the door opens all eyes are on Titan as he walks up to me I hug him hard to me. "Hey will you be my best man and stand next to me?" Titan hugs me hard to him this time. "Of course little brother I would be honored. Where is little Avery ?"

I look to the back of the capel and he follows my eyes. "I sent his friend Mischa back there a good twenty minutes ago to retrieve him and he hasn't came back. I'm starting to get worried he is getting cold feet. I knew I should of came straight here last night and not waited until he was able sleep on it."

My brother pats my back. "Don't worry little brother I will go see what is going on for you." I watch as he walks away and I resume my pacing. My dad comes up to me and I stop. "I'm very proud of you son. You know your heart and I think you are making a wise decision today. We love Avery and I really hope you guys have a long happy marriage like your mother and me." I feel my eye start to tear up as I hug my dad. Titan breaks us up. "Ok let's get in postion he is ready."

"What took him so long?" Titan smiles. "They were trying to tie his bow tie but they weren't having any success. I think Avery almost had a heart attack but I handled it so crisis averted." I laugh. "I told him to let me help him get ready but he wanted me not to see him until he was all dressed."

I go stand at the front of the room and clear my throat to get everyone's attention. "OK guys let's get this show on the road if everyone will take their seats Avery is finally ready."

Everyone sits down except Titan who take his place by my side. I hold my breath as the door opens and Mischa comes walking down the isle when he is about halfway down Avery comes out and I loose the battle to hold back my tears. I wipe them away as I look at the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

I will never forget Avery dressed in his suite walking down the isle with his eyes locked on mine for the rest of my life. I will always remember the moment when he finally reached me and I grabbed him and held him close. The preacher gets our attention and we walk the last foot up to him together hand in hand.

I don't remember what the preacher said but I remember the look in Avery's eyes as we exchanges rings and kissed in front of our family and friends. When he announced us husband and husband Avery shed a few tears himself. The ceremony was fast and as we walked over to our families they hugged and congratulated us I don't think I could have been more happy. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.

Avery's POV--

I slam our hotel room door closed and lean against it starring at my handsome husband. Oh my god I can't belive we got married. I am a married man, I look at my ring on my finger to confirm it. I could not be anymore happier that I got to marry my best friend in front of all our friends and family. I look at Memphis slowly stripping out of his suite. I walk up behind him and help him slide his jacket off then reach around and start undoing the buttons to his shirt.

I keep going until I have a naked Memphis in my arms and he turns around and kisses me. I suck his tongue into my mouth and play with it until he pulls back and starts undressing me. When we are both naked Memphis pushes me onto the bed and starts rubbing his hot sweaty skin all over mine.

I run my hands all along Memphis body and he pulls back and grabs some lube for the night stand and squirts some on his finger. I spread my legs wider but Memphis shakes his head no. My eyes widen in relization. I watch the sexiest sight I have ever seen as Memphis reaches back and starts fingerings himself open.

I moan as I feel his slick hand pump my cock. Memphis slides his body over mine and lines my cock up with his virgin hole. When my head pops through his ring of muscles it takes everything I have not to come. "Oh my god don't stop Mempis , this feels amazing."

Memphis chuckles softly. "Wouldn't dream of it. I love you babe and I want you to feel this." I caress Memphis face because I know this is a big step for him and I hope he see the understanding on my face. My eyes slide close as I feel my cock head being engulfed in heat. I can't help myself I hump up into his heat and the last of his resistence gives and I'm all the way in.

I open my eyes and stare at Memphis as he sits still trying to adjust. After a few seconds I see his features relax and feel him start to grind down on my dick and I grab his ass to meet him half way as he goes up and down. I grab Memphis half hard dick and start pumping him hard and fast. I can tell he is close because he starting to lose his rhythm so I add the twist to his head that he loves and watch as he shoots white hot cum all over my abs.

I let go and let my orgasm blow through me and I feel my wet heat fill Memphis and I moan. "Oh my fucking god." I hear Memphis chuckle. "Amazing huh?" I nod to out of breath to say anything. " I definetely want to this again little man."  Holding Memphis' hot body close to mine and feeling his hot breath on my skin I couldn't agree more and I can't wait to spend every night just like this with my husband.