CH 17 Vegas Baby

This final chapter of this series is dedicated to all my followers new and old but especially to the amazing few who have commented and gave me feedback on my stories I love you guys campbell1610 @tacho17 @chyzmom and @grimkitty06 who I think read all my stories in one day lol you guys are my insperation.

Memphis POV--

24 hours later I'm pacing the end of Chapel waiting for Avery to be done getting dressed. We drove the eight hours here last night and stopped at the store and bought two suits before we got a hotel room and crashed sometime before noon. I'm getting more and more anxious the more I pace when the door opens I turn expecting to see Avery but instead I see Grey carrying little Henley and Blaine. "What are you guys doing here?"

Grey walks up to me and hits my arm. "After I didn't hear from either of you last night I called Avery and he told me what happened, he is pissed at me by the way for selling him out to you but whatever he will get over it but anyways we packed up the baby and jumped on the first flight so we could be here for you guys."

I smile at three of them."I'm sure Avery will be extatic you guys are here." Greyson winces and I pale. "What did you do Greyson Thompson?" He hands the baby to Blaine and I know I'm not going to like what he is about to say. "Well I texted Angel he is my best friend I couldn't not tell him and of course he told Nicky and texted Mischa and then Adrain knew and Nicky texted his parents and Alex long story short they are all here."

I sit at the pew and try to stop myself from hyperventilating. Oh my god Avery seeing all of his family better not make him run. I will chase that man to the ends of this earth but I damn sure don't want to have to tonight. Grey rubs my shoulder and Blaine hands me Henley. "Here hold the baby you have to be calm while holding a baby."

I hold Henley and let him hold onto my finger while he investagates his surroundings. The door opens again and I'm afraid to look but I don't have to because I can hear the Flores clan talking and making there way towards me. Rosie Avery's mom comes up to me first. "Young man you are lucky you are holding that baby or I would slap you silly for trying to get my son to elope and not tell any of us."

I smile at her."Hey a man's got to do what a man's got to do. If your son wasn't so stubborn we wouldn't have to elope we could of stayed and had a big wedding but I'm too afraid he will run again if I don't tie him down now." Avery's dad chimes in. "That's smart son he always was one to run when things didn't go his way or he was shirting don't let him run again keep him lose  and help him weather the storm." I nod a little ready eyed at his open expectance of me marrying his baby boy.

They sit down in the pew next to me and play with baby while Mischa, Adrain, Nickolaus, and Angel walk over to us. Angel talks first. "I can't believe my baby brother is getting married before me." I laugh at that and Nickolaus looks at Angel worried."Your whole family's here if you want to get married my boy we can right here and right now I would marry you." Angels cheeks burn red. "No Nick we can't steal Avery's day." But then he winks at Nick ."Maybe tomorrow." I laugh when Nikolaus chokes on air and Angel kisses him.

Adrain laughs and Mischa fakes a gag. "Get a room Papa." Mischa sits next to me and rubs the baby's face. "Sorry we are wedding crashing you but we wanted to be here for Avery." I smile at them. "It's Ok I underdstand, maybe you should go back there and help him see if he needs anything and make sure he doesn't get cold feet." Mischa nods his head and heads to the back of the chapel.

Adrain sits next to his mother while Alex and Haylee walk over to give there congratulations. "We are so happy for you and Avery, we have been trying to talk sense into him for the last month but you known how Avery can be." I laugh. "Don't worry Alex I know you guys just had your brothers back I don't blame you guys for icing me out."