Jn : but your mark  hyung also make your favorite peach milkshake what about it , that is also bad

Jm ( eyes lit up ) : Nono lets go fast , otherwise moomin baby will drink my peach milkshake , lets go  jeno chuckle and lift him up in his arm and shake his head.

Jn ( kiss Jaemin’s nose tip ) : such a drama king , lets go

Nomin  arrive at dinning room where everyone is waiting for them , jeno sit on his seat and Jaemin still on his lap , because jeno love to feed his baby with his hands , other smile at them and also take their seats , mark  and Renjun come from kitchen with lunch and put there food on dinning table , and take their seats beside them husband who smile at them lovingly.

Jm ( cutely ) : dada, nana  is going out to buy more toys today ( he excitedly tell his father In law who is sitting beside them }

Mr . Lee ( pat Jaemin’s head ) : wow is my baby is going out today ?

Jn: yes dad , inam taking him go buy some stuffs he wants ,

Mr . Lee ( look at yuta and haechan ) : yuta, haechan , you also take my Markie and junie out, they need some fresh air too ,

Mr. Jung ( smile ) : yes son, I agree to mr lee , you all should go out today , as today is not any important work also

Yuta and haechan look at their husbands who are biting their lips because its is first time they will go out with their husbands .

Lc ( pout and look at jungwoo) : I also want to go out, I feel like ages when I went for shopping

Jw ( smile) : ok we will go out too , happy..

Lc ( boxy smile ) : yesss, I  am gonna buy so many thing today ( thinking and start counting on his fingers )

Rj ( chuckle ) : Yukhei hyung , you are a mafia but you don’t act like one , ( both lucas and Renjun giggles )

Hc ( smile } : and you are not mafia still you act like one

Silence filled on dinning table and haechan realize what he just splits , he gulp internally and  everybody is looking at renjun and waiting to heard some cursing words from his mouth to Haechan, like always but shocked when they didn’t hear anything , and Renjun look down and silently start munching his food , without look at everyone , haechan understand that Renjun is Still not able to over come his fear after that incident plies he noses his confidence.

Cl ( while eating ) : yes junie act like a mafia that why he throw you on the couch, and You are still sleeping on the couch,

Everyone chuckle and haechan glared at chenle who pass a Innocent smile to him while , Renjun Face turn red pink and he shyly smile a little looking down.

Jw( smirk ) : well its true though that Junie.. make you sleep on the couch on.

Lc : well how is the experience haechan..don’t thing so there is any comfortable ecause you can sleep anywhere ,

Cl( chuckle ) : yes , once he sleep on the mission , when we are waiting for our rivals in the car, its was so hard to wake him up

everybody laugh accept mark  and Renjun but they two are also try hard not to burst into laughter. Because their laughs so loud..they know it.

Hc ( glare them and again start eating calmy ) : Markie.. make very delicious food right ?

Je ( frown): yes , of course

Hc ( still calm) : you all need your teeth to eat it , which you all are showing right now,

And they get what haechan wants to say , Haechan's glare is enough to shut their mouth and to hide their teeth which they were showing few seconds before.