Chapter-1

Kim Namjoon, Korea's number 1 business tycoon entered his company with his usual cold face. He looked nothing less then a model. Sleek hairs, polished outfit and his cold and calculating dragon eyes.

He came inside his twin office that he shared with his soul twin. Hobi. He had been working overnight. Barely returning to the mansion. Hobi was still working on his laptop when he came in. He didn't look up but gave a nod in recognition that he knew Namjoon was here.

RM walked to his desk and sat on it. Taking a deep breath he started working on his files. The two worked barely speaking a word or two.

******************

Kindergarten school-

The kids were chirping happily around the school playground. A luxury stopped in front of the kindergarten and Rose' stepped out of it holding hands with the little Soo-ah.

"Eomma! I don't want to go!!" She cried clutching onto her mother's sleeve."baby you have to study right? You want to be a good girl hm? Only then will Yoongi Oppa come to meet you?" Rose' said softly as Soo-ah pouted. "But Eomma.. they all tease me!" She said softly.

"You have to be strong Soo-ah. I can't always protect you. And if they say something that's not true then it shouldn't affect you." Rose' said wiping her daughter's eyes and kissing her forehead. Soo-ah smiled and nodded.

As the little girl went inside the school Rose' smile dropped as she glared coldly at the school and said to her driver-"send a gift to those kid's parents' who dared to mess with my daughter"

"Yes mam"

She got inside her car and put on her shades.

*********************

The screen showed Jin and Jisso on their Mafia base. Testing some weapons when they heard a crash. Jin turned to see a man had tripped and the box got cracked open. He hurriedly apologized but Jin was glaring daggers at him.

"Is your sorry gonna fix this box!?" Jin yelled in fury as he took out his gun from its hosteler. "Sorry boss!! It's not gonna happen again!!!" The man said in fear as he dropped to his knees pleading.

Jin nodded as the man sighed in relief and turned his back when a gun shot was heard and his body dropped to the floor. "Never show your back to others. Especially to me." His voice as cold as Jisso's eyes.

"Back to work!! And take care of the body!!" Jisso yelled.

***********************

Jennie was in her studio looking through her music records when someone entered the room timidly. "Noona? Are we still going to lunch?" Soobin, Jennie's boyfriend asked making her smile lightly and she nodded. Soobin smiled with a red hue on his cheeks.

"I just thought to confirm it cause you know what day it is" Soobin said as Jennie's smile dropped and she said-"It's no special day Soobin"

"But it is her Brithday"

"I. Said. It's. No. Special. Day." She said coldly making Soobin gulp. "You can act all you want that she never existed but you know deep down you still hurt yourself." He said before walking out leaving Jennie in deep thoughts.

She sighed as she said to herself-"Fuck my royally fucked up life."

As she stood up to go take care of her angry boyfriend.

*********************

At a local bar near a counter, a man sat with a ton of bottles around him. He drank to his will and stumbled out of the bar. Squinting lightly at the sunlight as he stumbled inside his car and slept.

The driver sighed and started the car towards the mansion.

As Yoongi's face showed, his eyes had dark circles. Skin paler than before, eyes  closed hiding the horrors in them, and his drunken and messy, stinky self.

****************************

At the Seoul University, a group of four sibling entered the university with their dangerous aura radiating off them. No one crossed them.

These people were-Lisa, JK, Tae and Jimin.

As a new freshie mistakingly crashed into Jungkook. He Apologized as the others  breath hitched for the poor boy.

Jungkook glared at him as he repeatedly said sorry and walked away when his collar was yanked into ground. "I said sorry!" He said in anger.

This did nothing but anger him more, Jungkook stepped in his hand making him yell in pain. "Stop!! Please leave me!!"

"Sorry" Jungkook said stepping away from his hand as blood poured due to his heel. "You ruined my shoes" Jungkook said in anger. The boy was scared out of his mind hurriedly wiped the blood off his shoes. Jungkook smirked and patted his back. "Good, now never cross me again."

As the four walked away leaving the poor boy.

This was the siblings life since she left. No trace of warmth cause their anchor to kindness was lost in the sea.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were both shifted to the states in order to recover from the death of their youngest daughter. Mr. Kim was bed ridden, he barely moved since his heart was weakened when he got the news of his daughters death. He went into Cardiac arrest.

Even a small blow to his heart will result in his death. The siblings made their final decision to shift the two away.

And the rest is history.

Well played partner.....💔