⁶⁰ STARS ᝰ g. gin

stars, gin gagamaru.
fluff | kr1tt3r_p4ws2 & Missbohogirl

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 so special about the stars at night when they twinkle the brightest?"

you asked gagamaru that question as you poured yourself a hot cup of tea with the water that you just finished boiling.

currently camping in the woods for fun with your forest-loving boyfriend, you both set your camp where gagamaru always hung out when he stayed in the forest for camping.

the forest trees doesn't cover the sky, so most of the time during the days the clear blue sky can be seen with clouds and the cold dark night could be seen with stars.

the said male took a sip from his wooden cup, slightly flinching at the freshly made tea with you saying a soft little be careful, after he has his first, hot sip of the night. his obsidian eyes looking at the fire in front of him.

your question lingered around his mind. but not for long. as it is quite the obvious question to ask someone like gagamaru gin.

"they remind me of you," gagamaru said, taking another sip of his hot tea before setting it down, wiping his mouth with the tissue you gave him in advance.

"how they twinkle the brightest at night. except, you're always twinkling like a big, pretty, and bright star. even during the day."

his words made your eyes widened a little, before stopping your actions of stirring the teapot set above the blazing flame.

you let out a chuckle, slowly nodding with a little smile at the corner of your mouth. of course, you were slightly amazed by his choice of words, the rareness of it sometimes managed to intrigue you in the most impossible ways ever.

"is that so, gin?" you blowed into your cup, the heat of the tea and the scent of freshly brewed tea filling your nose and face all at once. "are you calling me a star?"

he hummed. "yeah. you're my star. beautiful and bright."

"well... you're my star too. one that shines throughout my entire life just like those stars in the galaxy above your head," you replied, sipping into your tea.

could anything else ever be beautiful than a star?

you think not.

gagamaru doesn't think so too.

for you are the best star he has ever seen and have in his entire life as a stargazer that admires every single star in the universe. except you're his most favourite star ever.

─────────

a/n: the word 'star' itself is beautiful ngl

sept 15 2023 | stars.