"Yoon Jeonghan,your boyfriend is a fucking criminal!"

Seokmin said as he took a seat beside Mingyu,catching breath as he almost ran to the cafe.

"Yo what?"

Mingyu frowned.

"Jeonghan's date?You remember this guy told us about his date during his break period with Seungcheol?That guy didn't move out with his family,Seungcheol murdered him."

"But how do you know that?"

Wonwoo asked out of curiosity.

"Seungcheol came to talk to Joshua about this and I heard their conversation.Han,your boyfriend is a fucking psychopath,he murdered people!And now his only concern is what if Jeonghan gets to know about this,he's not even thinking of the police.Like Jesus Christ!"

"I know he killed Taeyong."

Jeonghan lazily sipped his coffee,the rest staring at him wide eyed.

"I once heard his conversation with Hwan about this and I'm the one who blackmailed Lee family into moving out."

Their mouth hung wide open.

"But if he can kill someone and act so cool for years,then have you thought he could have murdered anyone else too."

"Well technically he did,he was the one who pushed Aerin into the fire.So technically he murdered two people."

"And I used to think Jeonghan has the least insane boyfriend out of us."

"Hey I'm pretty sane,Wonu."

Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"You want me to expose why we broke up last time,Kim Mingyu?Ofc you're a very SANE person.That's why you liked Aerin Nicole Park and even wanted to marry her?And you,with the help of Lee Seokmin sent a picture of Jeonghan and Seungcheol just to make Aerin jealous?Is this enough or you want to hear more"

Now Jeonghan and Seokmin was looking at the newly marrieds wide eyed.

"I know about the picture but YOU WANTED TO MARRY AERIN?WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THE TIME?"

"YOU SENT A PICTURE OF ME AND SEUNGCHEOL TO MAKE AERIN JEALOUS?I FEEL LIKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!AND SEOKMIN KNOWS IT?"

Mingyu slapped his own face in regret.

"Let's not get distracted and that was long time ago,why would drag that again,baby?"

Mingyu pouted.

"Well yeah,who knows Choi Seungcheol wasn't actually a good boy,but a total fuckboy in his university days.Maybe he used to cheat on his partners.Maybe one day he got caught by one of his partners,and he got so annoyed that he murdered him.Maybe he has bunch of thug friends who helped him in every crime.Like who knows?"

Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

"Now when I think of it,you're kinda right too."

Jeonghan rested his arms on the table and placed his chin on them.

"I'm curious too.

"Gyu,he's so carefree.How can you act like that Han knowing your boyfriend may or may not be a serial killer like OMFG?"

"Han,your boyfriend won't murder you right?I mean he technically killed two people and nobody even got to know."

"No,he won't.My man loves me the most.And I know he can do nothing like that,he is the sweetest and most well mannered man to ever exist.Like sometimes I even think how can he be such a perfect boyfriend?But then he's Choi Seungcheol,he's good at everything."

Jeonghan said with a silly grin on his face.But even though Seokmin was joking about Seungcheol's past,none of them could hope this was actually the truth.Even Jeonghan thought his boyfriend had never ever thought of any other man except him,but only if he knew his delusional bubble was soon going to burst.Specially now that most of Seungcheol's enemies were together betraying him,he had a few people left on his half.So it was going to hard for him,specially this could effect his relationship with Jeonghan which was his biggest fear.

"That dumbass thought I'm a ghost??!!"

The room echoed with the laughter of a woman.

"Shouldn't he?I mean he knows you are dead af!"

Jimin simply shrugged off.

"Well you do look like a witch,ngl.Poor boy Chan wasn't very wrong though."

The grumpy looking guy rolled his eyes.

"Min Yoongi,you bitch!How dare you say something like that about my beautiful face."

The woman punched Yoongi's arm making the two older men chuckle.

"At least now he knows you're back,Ms.Park."

Jimin mocked,the woman's lips curved in a satisfied smirk.

"Now it's Choi Seungcheol's turn to know his worst nightmare is back."

"Well let's see if your hatred can be deadlier than your love or not!"

"Wanna bet?"

The woman placed her palm in front of Jimin,who looked at her face once and then her hand and smirked.He slapped the hand and nodded.The woman got up and walked towards the window,the city looking like Lego from the wall sized clean glass windows of the 15th floor.The woman's eyes devoured the scenery,the two diamond rings shining on her ring finger.

So now I guess you people have your confusion cleared,Ruby was the one who got burnt in the fire but she wasn't the one who died,it wasn't Aerin either.Also Jeonghan's delulu bubble is gonna burst soon,I mean I hope this dumbass can handle the trauma.Also Yoonmin with this woman?I mean I could have tried to create a mystery but everyone atp can assume who she is.

Also Idk if any of you have watched Moon Lovers or not,but I did and it was...disappointing??!!🙂I'm definitely gonna stick to BLs tbh🗿.And Cheol for Marie Claire?Jihan for Elle? I'm suffering.Anyways have a great day lol!