"It's okay," he said feeling me tighten on him. "I'm right behind you."

My core tightened as I felt myself come undone on top of him. I slowed down, starting to get too sensitive to keep going at the pace I was. I heard him suck in a breath before it twitched inside of me and he filled me up with his cum.

I rode him out for a bit before finally ceasing movement, letting us catch our breaths. When I took my hand off his neck there was a red handprint in its place along with the purple hickeys and bruises I'd left on his tan skin.

"What?" He asked to my amused face.

"I did some artwork." I teased him.

He chuckled. "Like I won't get my payback."

"I'd like to see you try." I challenged.

His brows raised. "Round two?"

Though I was tired from the first round, how could I deny a second? He pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, buttering me up for yet another round of good sex.

~

After hours of "exercise" in Jeremiah's room, we cracked his window again and left the room to play video games downstairs. We needed the break. This man never wants to stop and I'm not one to turn him down.

He currently getting his ass handed to him in Brawlhalla when Conrad walked into the family room.

"Hey, Lina, can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Uhm.. yeah." I said.

He began walking out to the backyard. I saw a look of worry pass over Jeremiah's face so I gave him a quick peck which seemed to brighten his spirits a bit.

"I'll be back." I told him.

"Hurry." He joked with a small smile.

I walked out and Conrad was stood near the side of the house. He still had his brooding, sad persona going for him and I wondered if this was him finally telling me why. He'd been distant all summer outside of a few days and if it weren't for Jeremiah distracting me, I would've went up to him demanding answers a while ago.

"What's up?" I asked him, folding my arms.

"You and Jere cool again?" He asked.

"Something like that," I tried to hide my smile. "Why?"

He ignored my question. "Do you think I should ask Belly to the ball? I don't know if she has a new date or not, but I know she dumped Cam and the deb is literally tomorrow."

My face lit up. It was the perfect idea. Belly didn't have anyone to go with and after all the bullshit with her and Jeremiah this summer, it'd be nice to see her go to the ball with the guy she truly wanted this whole time.

And maybe she'll stop looking at me like a puppy who's paw I ran over.

"She would love that. Not only would you be saving her but you two are obviously obsessed with each other and need to crack down already."

He scoffed. "I'm not obsessed with her. Not like Jere is with you."

"Well, he actually has an excuse to be obsessed now."

His eyes narrowed. "So, you're together then?"

"We're dating so technically it's not official, but it's getting there." I shrugged. "Anyway I'm happy you figured out you had it bad for belly. Took you a while."

He looked away and didn't say anything. I felt his mood shift a bit and wondered what could be wrong.

"That's because I always had it bad for you."