108. Best Wake Up

I walk back into Tye's place with him and he leads me to the bedroom. I take the shoes off and he takes the dress off.

I climb back in the bed and lay on my stomach. He watches me for a couple minutes. Then I feel him kiss my back. "I'll be back in an hour or 2 baby. You just take a nap." He rubs my back for a minute and I feel myself drifting back to sleep.

I feel him lay down beside me. He starts rubbing my back again. I roll over and stretch.

He rolls on top of me and starts kissing me. I spread my legs for him. He presses his dick against my pussy. Even through his clothes, I can feel he's rock hard already.

He keeps kissing me and pressing it against me. Over and over. I pull his shirt up. I want to feel his chest on me. He takes it the rest of the way off and I start kissing his shoulder. I move to his neck and start kissing his marking spot.

He gives me a deep gentle kiss. Then trails kisses down my jaw and onto my marking spot.

"Yes please."

He kisses it again and I start trying to push his pants off. I can't even help it. I need him.

He leans off of me and takes his pants and underwear off so fast. Then he starts kissing me again. I feel his dick rubbing against my underwear over and over. Fuck I wish he was inside of me.

I let my hands roam all over his body. Then I run my nails from his shoulders down to his ass. I feel him shiver against me. Then he shoves it against me hard.

"Tye please."

He starts picking up the pace. "Fuck woman I want you."

I bite his shoulder lightly. He shoves it against me hard again. "OH TYE." My nails are on his back and I push in to hard. I think I actually broke his skin.

"UUUHHHHH" He grabs me by the throat and tilts my head. He starts kissing my marking spot.

"OH YES TYE." I grab his hair and try to push his head more into my neck.

He shivers again. Then he rips the underwear off me. He shoves it against me with nothing between us.

"TYE" I push back against him so hard. I am rubbing on him so much. He stops thrusting it against me.

"FUCK" I can tell he's trying to get control. I'm losing it.

"TYE"

He grabs me by the throat and he pushes my head back into the pillows. He starts shoving himself against me again. "Cum for me woman."

"OH TYE." The pressure explodes.

"There it is."

"TYE"

"Good girl." He keeps pressing it against me. Again and again.

"TYE YES"

"Fuck yes baby."

"TYE" The pleasure pulses slow down and I look at him. He looks like he's about to die.

He leans down on me and gives me the deepest kiss. He keeps his hand on my throat and takes the kiss. He's still shoving himself against me.

"FUCK NADINE"

He grabs my throat tighter.

I run my nails down his back. I feel him shiver and then it starts throbbing. I love that feeling. I feel it emptying out on my stomach and pussy. It's so warm.

"Oh baby."

He lets go of my throat and gives me another deep kiss. He lays down on me and we just lay there for a few minutes. I rub his back and he holds me.