"You 2 did really good in Egypt. I imagine he'll be fine here."

"Yea but this is his space. I doubt if he's ever shared it. That has to be hard for someone, that's not use to it. Even I have my own space that I don't share." I bust out laughing. "I just keep switching boys in it." Then Kane starts laughing. "I should probably put the dresses back in the box though. I don't want to invade his space like that. I mean, he obviously has some kind of issue with it."

"Don't do that. They will get all wrinkly. Just shut the closet door."

I nod. "I guess that might work too." We both start laughing.

Tye walks in and looks at us. He smiles at me. "You finding everything?"

"Yes, everything is in my box sir." I wink at him.

Kane pops the rods out. "There you go. All done."

"Thank you sir." I bounce my hair a couple times. So bouncy. "It's always so bouncy when you do it."

Kane nods at me. "I have no idea why." Me and Tye both start laughing at him. "Alright I'm leaving. Just yell loud if you need me." I nod and he walks out.

I put the chair back and look at Tye. "I'll move that, it just has to cool off before I put it back in the box."

"It's fine."

"Are you ok Tye?"

He leans against the couch and crosses his arms. "I'm fine. Are you ok?"

I scratch my head. "I guess I've never stayed with someone like this. Not to the point where I bring my stuff in their home. I just don't want to get in your way. I don't want to impose. I don't want to take up your space. It's yours. I just want to put my hair dryer back in the box but it's to hot. And my soaps are all over your bathroom. My clothes are in your closet, which even you seem to have an issue with. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. You live here. I should just go. I'll just stay with Kane. Make him uncomfortable." I go for the door and Tye spins me around so I walk back in. "And look, this is my comb. Or it's yours. I don't even know anymore. And I didn't even bring that much stuff in here. But I swear, you will be finding it forever. 3 months from now, you will find a hair rod in the couch. A year from now, it'll be my hair band in the back of some cupboard. I can try my best to live out of that box, but I can't be small. I take up a lot of room. I should just go take up all of Kane's room." I go to walk for the door again and he spins me back around. "Why are you letting me carry on and on?"

"Because you are adorable and beautiful." He pulls me in for a deep kiss. Then he moves a hair out of my face. "Take up all the space you can. I like it. I like those dresses in my closet. I like the soaps in my bathroom. I like your hair dryer in the middle of the floor. I loved opening the door and seeing you sitting there getting your hair done. I just didn't realize I would like it all so much." He gives me another kiss.

I hear the sword hit the wall and we both look at Mary standing by the door. "It's dinner time little miss."

I nod and Tye leads me out with his arm around my waist. We get down to the dining room and Tye pulls out a chair for me and then sits beside me. I look around and every single advisor has a mate here. A couple of them have babies. That is just odd to me. I listen to them talk about the village and the castle. They don't talk about anything personal. No one's penis gets brought up. No one has an emotional breakdown. Tye talks a bit about Egypt.

His mom finally looks at me. "You are so quiet tonight."

I nod. "I always wondered what normal people talk about."

She smiles at me. "It is a lot different than at your castle." I nod. "But different isn't always better or worse and it's hardly ever normal anywhere. It's quieter here. There aren't as many people. Emotions are high at your castle. You all care about each other greatly. Not to mention all the dragon power over there. And you kids. So many young ones over there." She looks around. "They have 4 under 500 at the table." Everyone starts laughing. She looks back at me. "And you, Tre, and Dipak all are learning magic as well correct? Last time I was there, those kids put up teleporting doors, we could not get to the dining room for dinner. Ended up in the barn once." Everyone cracks up laughing.