"A-aap t-thik ho?" She stuttered.

He nodded and fell on the bed due to the effect of alcohol.

She stood there not knowing what to do. One thing she's very clear, she can't go out now. And she very know about her parents. They'll be understanding her.

After sometime she slept keeping her head on the bed.

They both were sleeping peacefully not knowing the coming storm.

Akhil woke up hearing the chirping sound of birds. He smiled getting a positive vibe in the morning. He took off his shirt and stood up from the bed to take a bath but suddenly his eyes fell on the sleeping figure. He was confused for a second. But when he realised and was about to wake up her, a knock appeared on his door.

Aditi work up with a jerk. She stared at him innocently. She stood up and he went to open the door.

"Is he the one?" Sumesh Sehgal asked furiously to the boys who were last night trying to molest Aditi.

Akhil was confused.

"Where is my daughter?" He asked again.

Just then he saw a group of people behind him. He looked at Rishabh and his other colleagues who was looking really petrified.

"Where is my daughter?" He asked gritting his teeth.

Aditi came from behind Akhil. Sumesh Sehgal was shocked because he's shirtless and she was wearing his shirt.

"It's true we tried to misbehave with her but he came in between and yelled at us to go." Sameer, one of the boy from last night said in a scared tone.

Sumesh Sehgal slapped Akhil, as it was unexpected he fell on the floor.

"Papa.." Aditi called in a teary voice.

Sumesh Sehgal was shocked even though he was not ready to believe that his daughter was did wrong.

"You kidnapped her, don't you?" He asked gritting his teeth.

"Sir, listen to me.." Akhil said getting up.

"Listen to you? What?" A villager asked angrily.

"Sir, my friend.. he's not like that, he's actually a good man. He won't do anything like this. Let him speak." Rishabh tried to defend his friend.

"Shut up!" Another villager glared at him.

In the while Aditi was feeling really uncomfortable because of the clothes she's wearing. She was looking down.

"I'm going to kill him." Sumesh Sehgal said in a dangerous voice.

"Saheb! Please don't create any scene. Listen to me.." said the police man politely.

He has so much respect to Sumesh Sehgal as he's the head man of the village.

***********************************

Sumesh Sehgal and other villagers are standing on the left side glaring at Akhil who was looking absolutely pissed off standing in right side.

Aditi was looking down as silent tears were rolling down from her cheeks.

[Her Outfit]

"He must've kidnapped her." Sumesh Sehgal said with gritted teeth and clenched jaw.

"Excuse me, atleast hear us out." Akhil said trying hard to control his nerves.

"Wait! Akhil and Sumesh saheb! We will ask Aditi about it." The police man said.

"My daughter can never do such things. This bastard-" Sumesh Sehgal was interrupted by an angry Rishabh.

"Watch your tongue, Mr. Sehgal!"

Sumesh Sehgal was about move forward but the police man stopped him.

"Aditi, tell me did he kidnapped you? Or you went with your own wish?" The police man asked politely.

"She? Going with him? Are you mad? She don't knows him at all." Sumesh Sehgal said with determination.

"Saheb, we are asking. Please calm down." The police man said.

"Tell us." He added.

Aditi can't say he kidnapped her because if he doesn't come at that time, her life will be ruined. And when she say, he was helping her from the boys, there a rose a question;

What was she doing there at that time?

She have to tell about Nithya which she don't want at all.

She can't neither say he didn't kidnap her nor she went there with her own.

She's badly trapped!!!

_____________________________________

How was it?

Words: 1230

Do vote and comment.

Next Chapter will be out soon.

Till then bye 🤍