I don't find the energy to speak and suddenly I know that the boys outside have left to save themselves and perhaps this is the way Liam can clean me out of his way. Easy and simple.

I don't dwell upon their absence, my instincts get the better of me and suddenly I can only think about survival. The fire is still away from me so I need to get out of this chair. I try with all the energy left in me to get out of the ropes but they are too tight and I'm too weak. I can't stop my tears as the heat reaches my skin and it starts itching.

I start to sweat and then it becomes hard to breathe. I don't know for how long I try to move but I somehow manage to move my chair while still being tied to it. "Somebody... help.." I whispered. The ropes digging in my skin, cutting through my flesh and making it bleed. I groan, feeling pain everywhere in my body. I cry out a mewl, feeling the urge to tend to my wounds.

"No..." I look around only to see flames glaring at me from everywhere. I shiver at the sight. Locked up in the warehouse which is on fire and unfortunately there's no one except me. As I watch the flames rising and things falling apart I can only imagine that this is my demise.

This is the end.

I bite on my lower lip, still trying to move the chair as I cough out a wild cough. Suddenly, my chair falls off and my head hits something. "God.." I groaned, feeling the blood ooze out of my skin. The liquid gushed out and I shut my eyes for God knows how long.

Was I so unlucky to not even get a chance to see him for once?

To hold him and to talk to him?

Did we not love each other enough?

Will I leave not being able to talk to my father and tell him about every little thing that I feel?

Tears brim in my eyes,falling one after one as I lay there helplessly and watch everything fall apart. The hotness of the fire engulfed me, making my skin itch, making it harder to breathe. I give up and close my eyes, not hoping to open them.

Maybe that was it and there was no need to fight anymore. In fact this is better than I could've imagined. Although the only regret I'll have is that.. I never got a chance to say a proper goodbye to my coldie and neither did I get a chance to tell him that I didn't like the books he read me as much as I loved the fact that it was him who was reading to me.

"Y/n!!" I flinch at the sudden familiar voice, as if it's in my heart that's yelling out my name. I slowly open my eyes and see through my blurry vision. "J-Jimin.." The joy of being able to see him takes me overboard and I let out a weak smile. "Y/n!!" I blink, his figure getting clear and I see him trying to untie me. There's a frown on his face, an unreadable pain in his eyes and so much more emotions I've never seen before.

"Don't close your eyes baby.. please.." It only occurs to me that he is actually here. My eyes widened. No. No. No. No. No. He can't be here. He shouldn't be here. "W-what are you doing here?" I hissed at the pain when he finally untied me. The guy has tears in his eyes as he scoops me in his arms. He quickly pulls off his t-shirt and covers me with it. "Oh God, y/n.. Are you okay?" He cups my face as I stare at him. I raise my hand and touch his face.

Feeling his skin against my fingertips, my lips wobble. I'm seated in his lap, his arms around me and I suddenly throw myself at him. I hug him, wrap my arms around his neck, hide my face in his chest and do the thing that I haven't been able to do in front of Liam.

I cry out.

I let all the tears out in his arms. It's weird how at the end of the day he always found me to cry in his arms but it felt good. I'm the girl who never actually cries in front of anyone. I was an emotionless prick for outsiders but to Jimin, I'd lay bare, with all my layers off, with all my scars on display and I know, he'd still love me.