Chapter 7

Sonic's P.O.V

I was shocked by the kiss.

"Ya... I love you to.." I told him

I was unsure if I should hate or love Shadow. He yelled at me by that picture!

I was pulled from my thoughts as Shadow took my hand and walked out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked him for it was night

"Back to my place, I am not staying here" Shadow replied

"But..." I was about to say

"No buts" Shadow said

I sighed and went with him.

??? P.O.V

No! This can't be! How is Shadow still alive!? I watched his take those pills! He should be dead!

Unless, did Sonic get to him in time?

Ugh!!! Maybe if I get Shadow away from Sonic long enough I can kill him! Yes! Sonic won't be able to save Shadow this time!

I just have to wait for the time to come!

3rd P.O.V

Sonic and Shadow soon arrived at Shadow's house.

"We uhh should have told Tails we left" Sonic replied a bit nervous

"It will be fine! If Tails gets scared then he will look for us" Shadow told Sonic as he picked up Sonic.

"Hey! Put me down!" Sonic yelled

Shadow just kissed Sonic as he went to his room.

Shadow dropped Sonic on the bed. He laid down on the other side of the bed to sleep.

Sonic stared at the ceiling unsure what to do.

Shadow faced Sonic as he slept.

Sonic's P.O.V

I looked over at Shadow who was already a sleep

To be honest he is a bit cute when he sleeps. Should I be mad at him or love him?

Before I knew it I was a sleep.

Later

Shadow's P.O.V

I woke up once I heard a loude smash.

"What the..." I said sleepy

I went to get up but couldn't I looked down to see Sonic. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. I kissed his forehead as I wiggled myself free from his grip.

I left the bed and went to the sound of the smash. Only to see a broken window.

"Great!" I whispered yelled with that I heard a sound.

I summoned a chaos spear and walked around the house. The bolt of lightning only gave off faint light. I twitched my ears once I heard laughter.

"Well! This is a good timeing!" ??? Laughed

"Who are you?" I asked

"No one important" ??? Replied

I throw the bolt of lightning at the figure only to be hit with something hard.

I fell to the ground

The figure yelped as they fell to the ground as well.

My head was ringing. I held my head as I saw a blue blur race in front of me.

That was all I remember before going unconscious.

To be continued