"Why though? Just why? My father trusted you! And my mother... she saved you so why," Kyden said.

"Trust.. saved... like I need any of that... all I need is that man's help so I can have all my power's back instead of leeching off of a failed creation's power," he said as he started to create something in his hands.

 all I need is that man's help so I can have all my power's back instead of leeching off of a failed creation's power," he said as he started to create something in his hands

Elohim enlarged the item and threw it straight at Aizawa as both the said hero and Kyden tried to erase it. However, the item didn't erase.

"What? Why can't I erase it? Unless..." Kyden's eyes widen as he ran to Aizawa.

"AIZAWA MOVE! IT'S NOT A QUIRK!" Aizawa didn't register the words until Kyden pushed him out of the way and took it head on.

When Kyden shouted, all the students ran back inside and were horrified from what they saw. Kyden was sent back into the wall and smoke covered him. As it dissipated, it showed the attack destroyed one of Kyden's arms and pierced through his left abdominal area. Everyone screamed their classmate's name in horror only to be relieved moments later from Kyden regenerating his arm and abdomen.

"That was a close one... but what the hell was that? That's not a quirk and it gives off some holy aura? Ironic since he's a villain ya know," he thought to himself.

"You good kid...?" Aizawa said with concern.

"Yeah, but what is with his power? It's like not of this world and it gives off a holy aura... have you noticed it?"

"Yes I've noticed it... and I think he was the one that destroyed the gate back at the school since there was a red spear that gave off the same aura," Aizawa stated.

"I'll deal with him since you only have Erasure and that's not enough to take this guy on... if I synchronize Channelize with whatever that is, I could retain my abilities with quirk, matter, and energy to it. Then I should be fine with my other quirks too," Kyden said as Aizawa nodded.

"You should probably fight big-n-ugly over there with 13's help and possibly Izuku's," Kyden continued.

"Izuku, you heard Kyden... help 13 and I with this thing," Aizawa shouted to Izuku, who rushed down to help the underground hero.

"Now start from the top asshole... what did you mean by all that?" Kyden demanded from Elohim.

"Hmmm about your parents? Oh to be frank with you... nothing. They meant nothing to me. I didn't ask for either of their help nor did I need it. And they would've gotten in my way with my experiments on cybernetics back in Italy," the villain replied.

"Cybernetics... don't tell me your gonna enhance quirk users or even the quirkless with that... or even the bird brain over there," Kyden cringed at the idea.

"Who says it isn't," Elohim smirked evilly.

"Great just our damn luck."

"Ha! Like you'd do anything to the cybernetics! I've made sure the cybernetics is like your hero costumes that are made from the hero/students DNA so it retains the properties of the user's quirk."