Part 13

Hey guys! Before I start the chapter just wanted to thank 0____T____0 for the follow! Also yeah that's the harem for Denki too. Enjoy the new chapter!

Previously...
"Ahem, since you've all gotten to know each other better, I'd like you all make teams of 4 consisting of 2 people of each class-" Aizawa started to say as he let everyone into the building.

However, all the lights started to flicker and purple mist started to appear out of nowhere. People started to come out of the portal as Aizawa exclaimed they were villains. Everyone prepared to evacuate but Kyden saw someone familiar amongst the villains.

"Aizawa... that one guy in the middle near the giant portal with yellow eyes is someone I sorta know... not by name, but..." Kyden started as he was in shock.

"Who is it Kyden?" Aizawa asked with concern.

"He's the vice president of Italy's HPSC..."

Currently...
"Why in the hell would he be here?!" The two thought to themselves respectively.

"Do you at least know what his quirk is...?" Aizawa asked.

"Not at all... as I said I don't know his name nor his quirk, just his position in Italy's HPSC," Kyden replied.

"Great just great... get everyone to safety as I try and hold them off! Once you and 13 get them out of here come back and help. Understood?"

"Got it... I'll get the maggots moving," Kyden said making the underground hero sweatdrop from him calling them maggots.

"YOU HEARD THE MAN! Also Tenya... run back to the school to get help from the rest of the staff!"

"Yes sir! Cmon everyone do what the professors told us!" The robot stated as he helped Kyden get everyone to safety when they're cutoff by the warp villain.

"Hello we are the League of-"

"Yeah no we don't wanna hear some stupid villain monologue buddy, so go to sleep," Kyden interrupted the warp villain as he erased his quirk, knocked him out, and detained him with quirk restraints he made.

"You guys carry him out and keep an eye on him. It'll be one less villain to worry about for Aizawa," He said as the others nod.

As soon as Kyden and 13 got the others out, Tenya ran towards the school as Kyden and 13 went back in to help. Aizawa had already taken out over 20 villains and Italy's HPSC vice president was getting tired and annoyed from the warp villain getting detained and the others getting their ass handed to them.

"Ya know this would've been better if Kurogiri didn't expose himself like that. I even told him not to go up there since the half-breed was there... such a pity and a waste," he said in a condescending tone.

"Hmph like you have any right to complain... so tell me why Italy's HPSC vice president siding with villains and attacking UA?" Aizawa said as he started to confront him.

"Ah where's my manners, I haven't told you my name and yet you know my former position in Italy. The name is Elohim and the reason... well that's for you to find out," the former HPSC vice president known as Elohim said.

"Former position... what happened to the HPSC? What happened?!"

"Hmmm oh yeah, they were of no use to me anymore and the president... Raiden Shisui as well as his wife who was with him... I killed them too," he said in a sadistic tone.

"You did what?" Kyden approached the two as he mauled through several villains with a angered, shocked tone.

"Ah yes I killed your parents half-breed. But not like it matters now. To be honest with ya, I'm glad that they're both dead now," he said with an evil grin to provoke Kyden who kept his cool.