"Yes but that wasn't gossiping. Your brothers were there." Luna replies in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Hmm alright. Let's gossip." Rebekah agrees, rubbing her eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"It's very exciting, isn't it? Now we can both boss around men." Luna smirks at Rebekah. She knew the Mikaelson brothers were less likely to cave to Rebekah's demands ever since they met Luna, but she was sure Enzo would happily follow the blonde's every command.

"Yes, that is indeed the most exciting part." Rebekah deadpans. She wonders if Enzo would be just as much of a love-sick puppy as Kol and Niklaus were, or if the man would be a bit more level-headed. She had enjoyed the way Enzo had silently supported her last night, comforting her when she needed it without asking him to.

"Do you like him?" Luna asks while grinning cheekily at her friend who had started to blush a little.

"Yes." Rebekah replies immediately.

"Do you love him?"

"I can't tell you that." Rebekah shakes her head, smiling at the absurdness of this conversation. She was all too familiar with Luna's terrible communication skills in the early mornings.

"Hmm, when can you tell me?" Luna hums, not at all bothered by the blonde's strange facial expressions.

"When I know."

"Alright. That's fair." Luna nods, agreeing. "When is he moving in?" She fully expected her and Enzo to become best friends as well, he was sort of going to be her brother-in-law after all. Perhaps they could all have a sleep-over downstairs.

"Enzo?"

"No Damon." Luna deadpans, poking Rebekah's stomach. "Yes Enzo."

Rebekah grabs hold of Luna's hand, halting her actions. "I don't know, unlike with you there is no real need for him to move in. I think we want to go on a few dates first."

"Aw, that's romantic." Luna sighs happily, already picturing a picnic in a Monet-like surrounding, perhaps even on a boat. "I also want to go on a date- hey maybe I can join you gu-"

"Angel?" Kol opens the bedroom door apprehensively. He had woken up to an empty bed and was about to shout the entire house awake in a frenzy when he heard his mate's voice coming from his sister's room. "You're here, sitting on my sister... again."

"Hi Kol, I made pasta, do you want some?" Luna turns her head to look at Kol, smiling brightly at the sight of her mate.

"No thank you, darling. Come, let's go back to bed. We can cuddle." Kol suggests, already walking up to the bed and lifting Luna from Rebekah's lap.

"Oh, I'd like that, bye Bekah!" Luna shouts as Kol is already carrying her through the door.

• • •

"Goodmorning, 'Lijah. Where are Finn and Nik?" Luna asks, walking up to Elijah who was preparing breakfast. She wanted to get the whole explanation of last night over with as soon as possible and she'd rather only do it once.

"Finn is in the study and Niklaus is dealing with some hybrid business." Elijah replies before pressing a kiss to Luna's temple. "He will be back soon."

"M'kay." Luna mumbles, leaning into Elijah and wrapping her arms around him.

It was obvious that Elijah was hinting at the Elena situation and Luna didn't want to think too much about the doppelganger. In a week the girl would be dead and Niklaus could make as many hybrids as his heart desired.

Luna's eyes widen slightly when she notices a pile of flour and glass shards on the floor near one of the cupboards. "What happened?"

"Kol happened. He wanted to... help." Elijah sighs, wrapping his arm around Luna. He had suffered Kol's hyperactive mood all morning.