" Miss here is your order " the waiter held a packaged food .

" Thanks dear "

She took the order trying to leave but was blocked by a dog .

" Wooo" the dog barked .

" Shhhh" she tried to silent the dog but it never stopped the dog .

Mason and Julia turned to her direction .

They both walked over to her .

" Valentina" Mason calked out .

Valentina stood there as tears felt like rolling down her eyes but she held back as she turned to face them .

" Valentina" Mason hugged her .

Julia frowned at Mason act

" I missed you so much Valentina. Forgive daddy for getting angry at you . Come back home , stay with us . Your sis Remi now has a son so you can stay with us . " Mason broke the hug .

Julia turned to look at Valentina waiting.

Valentina knew what exactly what Julia was waiting for but intentionally looked at her dad eyes . He was crying. The same person who sack her five years ago not even allowing her to explain herself is asking for her to come back .

" Sorry but am Summer not what did you mention Valentina " Valentina finally answered.

Mason opened his mouth ajar .

" Sorry Valentina for what happened back then but l and your dad want you back . Why are you hurting him in such a way " Julia asked .

" You are Valentina, my baby ,princess " Mason broke down in tears .

" Sorry but you got the wrong person. I have an important person l have to visit " Valentina hurriedly left them to prevent them from seeing her tears .

She was gone . Mason knees started to shake as this was too much to take . His knees gave up on him as it fell on the floor.

" Valentina" screamed.

Everyone looked at him .

" Honey please get up from the floor" Julia said .

Mason still kept his knees on the floor.

" Valen " just before Mason could finish he collapse on the floor.

••••••

( Rooy School)

" So it break time . Go for break now " the teacher announced .

The students dispersed to the canteen whiles others went to a different path .

There where only two people in the class .

Rhett and August.

This school is actually the first richest school and best school in the entire City . And it happens to be August school .

August had his head on the table as Rhett came close to his desk .

" Am we can share lunch if you want since ..." Rhett was stopped by August.

" You can keep your food . My dad advised me not to take food from anyone" August said .

" Ooh your dad "

" Any problem with that" August asked

" I don't have a ..."

Twin girls came into the class and screamed out .

" August"

They came closer to the boys

" Let go to my house l left my homework . I hate colouring but it seems Mr . Dee will cane me if l don't provide it to him " Clara bit her nails.

Ciara gazed was fixed on Rhett . She was so much shocked at their similarities. They look like each other .

" Clara are you thinking of what am thinking" Ciara said .

" Well yes l am . Are you guys twins like us " Clara said .

" What !! " August and Rhett shouted .

They looked at each other . Just now did they notice how  similar they look.

" What your mom's name "

" Summer"

" What her job "

" She is an actress"

" Are you referring to the famous, talented, breath taken Actress in this City " Clara raised her eyebrows

" Well yes l am " Rhett truly answered

" Then you must be " Ciara trailed off

" Het " August replied instead of Rhett he had read on the history of actress Summer but never saw her son's picture

" OMG . Am talking to my idols son . Can l meet your mom . Maybe your dad haven't heard much about him " Clara asked .

Her head felt big like it wanted to explode

" I don't have a dad . My mom is my dad and mom " Rhett answered

Rhett looked on the floor feeling about sad .

" Excuse me what " Ciara spoke

" I think l have to do some digging in your life " Ciara place her hand at her waist .

" Can we go to my house . Rhett do you want to join "

" Okay"

•••••

( Union Hospital~~ Ariel Ward )

" Am sorry for everything baby" Ariel gazed at her phone wallpaper.

It was a photo of a beauty lady looking sexy in a bikini. Her skin glowed making the picture looking so salty .

" I miss you  Bel" Ariel careless the picture

TBC 🤧