" What a r ...e yo  u trying to d o Grey " Valentina stummered.

" D not act like you don't know what. is going to happen to you " Grey winked.

" Nooo it too early for that Grey , and also l am not ready " Valentina back slammed on the wall.

There was no space to hide anymore from Grey .Grey bent down to reach her ears .

" Well my queen looks beautiful with that mark on her neck .
We could do it here too if you want . Should the security camera be still on or turned off . Let video ourself feasting on each other . And ti be used to entertain the youth"  Grey sexily whispered to her ears

Valentina ears turned red . Grey lick her ears making it turn more red .

" Gr ..ey " Valentina called .

" There is no granty that l will not tear your pussy into pieces in the next second , but you aren't ready so l advice you stay away for now " Grey warned .

" Hmm ok " Valentina opened her eye.

" Only for today Val . Next time you wouldn't be set free " Grey smiled .

" Mind helping me take a shower " Grey added .

" No thanks "

" So mean to refuse such a goodie offer " Grey entered the bathroom.

Valentina left to the cafeteria to grab food for her and Grey .

" OMG you are actress Summer " the nurse wooled .

" Yes l am " Valentina answered.

" Am a huge fan of you "

" Thank you so much . Be expecting a new movie from me very soon "

" I can't wait "

Valentina continued walking to the cafeteria she was met by Bel .

" What did the nurse call you " Bel  asked .

" Summer "

" You are the famous actress " Bel said.

" Yep . But am called Valentina that my real name. How is your wound " Valentina worriedly asked .

" This is nothing. How is yours " Bel conversational asked .

" It getting better . Can you help me grab food for Grey and l plus you" Valentina politely asked.

" Ahem " Bel hesitanted to answer.

She didn't like Valentina like the others who accepted her as their Donnie. It was hard for one to interest her Bel .

" Yep she agrees l will join too . Can't say no to free lunch " a voice came from behind them .

Valentina turned to see who it was . Bel didn't, since she knew the owner of that voice .

" Let go ladies " Stormi took both hands .

For Bel hand's it must be taken forcefully since she hates body contact .

*****
( Hospital Cafeteria)

Whiskey and Oscar looked serious chatting about something immediately they saw the girls coming they stopped talking behaving like they weren't discussing anything.

Oscar eyed Bel and Stormi and they understood the meaning .

" Valentina we need to leave to somewhere sorry " Stormi pleaded.

" It fine you can go "

Soon the boys and girls left the cafeteria. Valentina was left alone to get food for her and Grey . She even didn't know what to buy since she didn't like much of their food and she didn't know much of Grey's taste .