" It an order Theo " the male voice ordered.

The bodyguard had no other choice but to allow Remi in.

The man and Remi entered Grey's ward.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ I̶N̶S̶I̶D̶E̶ G̶R̶E̶Y̶'S̶ W̶A̶R̶D̶ ♥︎♥︎♥︎

" What do you want with him Remi  " the male voice asked.

Remi took a sit on the chair beside Grey.

" So what will you do " Remi rolled her eyes.

The male voice belonged to no other than Luis Clark . He is Grey's nephew which makes Grey his uncle.

His dad too was an underground Lord but he decided to quit right after Luis came into their life.

Luis been Luis wants the title as Don Eagle after know how much the title holds.

" Am interested in this uncle of yours . Never knew you where related . He is well of a man than you " Remi hand moved to Grey's chest feeling it broadness.

" Would you stop been a slut " Luis looked angry.

" Chill yo. So how far with Natalie. I know you too have been together way before you dated the dirty girl . That reminds me she slept with him " Remi eyes fell on Grey.

" You know you should be a comedian" Luis giggled.

From the look of things he saw that Remi was serious about what you said.

" Where is she " Luis asked.

" On the streets where she belongs " Remi blinked.

Luis left the ward not before telling the bodyguards not to disturb the two inside.

" Oh it a pity you didn't taste me raw . But don't worry am sticking with this dick you have " Remi sighted Grey's trousers.

✦✦✦✦✦✦
  𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑯𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ F̶O̶X̶ H̶O̶S̶P̶I̶T̶A̶L̶ ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Valentina eyes was on her tummy patiently waiting for the arrival of the doctor. The samples of her urine was taken for a quick test.

Ever since she came to this new house in country Y she would vomit every morning and have lost of appetite.

After Ariel found out that the Greens had forcefully thrown out Valentina from the mansion she flew with Valentina to the Seoul Entertainment for auditions .

" Bestie cool down your heart. I don't think you are pregnant. You are a virgin " Ariel brushed Valentina cheeks.

" About that l slept ...." Valentina began to stummer.

" With ..." Ariel asked.

" Congrats Valentina you are 2 months pregnant" the doctor joyful said.

Seeing Valentina age and stuffs she knew Valentina was a teenager but had the mind of a matured being.

" What " they said in unison.

Ariel was mostly shocked than Valentina she literally didn't expect to hear such a news from the doctor.

" I want an abortion doctor" Valentina placed her hand on her belly.

" But Len " a shocked Ariel felt even mpre shocked.

" Please doctor" Valentina pleaded.

°✦✦✦✦✦♥︎

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑