Eagle Chamber is a hidden place in a scared area

" The number one talked topic right now in Country X is you and Miss Remi Green . Hashtag Gremi " Enzo read the update he came across from the entertainment industry.

" Bring down the post and sue the company with 18 billion. Sack every worker in that industry " Grey said looking outside the car .

" Don we are been followed " the driver said .

He noticed a white Benz following them since the time they hit the road.

" Get them missing" Grey looked else where .

" Got that boss " the driver hit on the gas.

A chase soon persuaded each car drove faster . The white car knew of Grey's driver intention . He used all the driving skills to catch up with the Roll Royce .

  Soon Grey's driver lost hold of the stirring wheel sending the car to the skies .

Boom

The car flipped over to the other side.

The driver of the Benz stopped the car a few inches away from the accident scene.

He got down from the car moving closer to the car with an unconcerned look.

  His hand moved inside his pocket removing out his phone. He placed a quick call to an unknown number.

" Sir , job done and dusted " the driver said on the line.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎♥︎♥︎ P̶R̶I̶V̶A̶T̶E̶ H̶O̶S̶P̶I̶T̶A̶L̶ ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Grey laid on the bed oxygen all around him to help him breathe . He had fallen into a coma.

Luckily he was revived after an hour of CPR by the doctors. When he was brought to the hospital his breathing had stopped but the doctors performed a CPR to revive him .

" Get intacted to one of the patient family members. And yes stop the reporters from getting into Mr. Rain's room " the doctor placed his sethsc in his pocket .

" Okay doc " the nurse replied.

  °°°°°°°°

^^^^ Few Hours Later ^^^^^

The whole nurse where in awe upon seeing a lady slay into the hospital.

She wore a pink lace fitting shift dress .

Gosh so beautiful.

" Isn't that Remi "

" Yes, it is the same person on the internet. "

" She is so lucky to be close to Don "

" I envy her "

The nurse whispered trying not to let Remi know she was the topic of their discussion. But she knew it and really loved it.

She continued slaying to Grey's ward room. She was stopped from getting in by one of Grey's bodyguard.

" Ma you aren't allowed to visit Don " the bodyguard placed his hand at the door .

" Who are you to tell me what l can do and what l can't. A mere loser. Don't you know who l am " Remi became furious.

" Sorry but ma that the rules " the bodyguard said.

" Let her in she is my uncle's wife " a male voice instructed.

" But Sir " the bodyguard tried to say something.