Rey Mysterio Bunny

Start from the beginning

Valentina stretched her tired body making the books on her body fall on the ground. Yesterday night was so hectic. Remi and her friends plied books of about 100 on Valentina last night to complete three assignment in each book.

She had no choice but to do it skipping her part time job in the process.

" Good morning mommy . Time has really flew by so fast . It been 12 years since you died and am now 17 . Mom l miss you . " Valentina held her locket in her hand squeezing her eyes refusing to cry on such a day.

She took her shower, the books from yesterday was carried by her as she walked into Remi's room.

" Knock, knock "

" What is it "

" The books "

" Come in " Remi said.

" Put it down and leave here . You make the room smell " Remi disgustingly added.

" The money "  Valentina asked.

Remi stood up removing a note from her bag .

" Take this 1 note " Remi handed the money to Valentina.

" Remi you didn't promise me this amount" Valentina rejected the money.

" You don't deserve 1000 HOF " Remi fired back.

HOR is the money used in Country X.

Remi pushed the money in Valentina hands going back to her phone . She was applying for the audition been held by Seoul Entertainment.

" Happy Birthday dirty girl today will be the worst day of your life that my prayers for you . Now start going don't step an inch into my room again" Remi cursed .

Valentina didn't look back closing the door behind her .

The note was left at Remi door step.

Valentina got to her room slamming her body on her bed. A text popped up on her phone from WhatsApp.

" Hey babe "

" Hey Della "

" Can we meet at Sunny Bar "

" Isn't that the most dangerous bar in the entire Country X"

" So what babe . Today am going to spoil you and l have something to tell you "

" Are you pregnant La"

" You wish babe . You will be the first to get pregnant by the end of the year"

" Let wait and watch " Valentina texted back.

She changed into her pink savory spicy culotte dress. It used to be that of Remi but became herself since all her clothes where that of what Remi used and didn't like it.

Mason refused to buy her clothes again after Remi told him Valentina burnt all the expensive clothes he bought for her .

Which was definitely a big lie just to get her father's attention Remi did that.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

♥︎♥︎♥︎  S̶U̶N̶N̶Y̶ B̶A̶R̶S̶ ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Valentina kept her hand on her dress pulling it down . Men took a glance at her beautify silky legs . Even the women where supper jealous of her legs and how it attracted the men's attention .

The dress was so short but lucky it reach her mid thighs . Remi was 5'8 feet taller whiles she was 5'4 feet .

The dress revealed her curves tighten at that spot. Remi would always mock her about her body.