🧛‍♂️✨😵👄

(a vampire and his human thrall. Mind control, biting and some mild pet play- ish stuff I guess)

The human's eyes were glazed over, blankly staring ahead as their master fed. They sat quietly on his lap, fangs deep in the flesh of their neck, waiting until he was done.

Suddenly they became slightly more aware of their situation. They blinked a few times, then cried out in pain as they felt the wound in their throat. The vampire slowed his feeding, then stopped and pulled away, as they realised their mistake.

"Oh?" he said, pulling his face from the crook of their neck where it had been buried, licking the remaining blood from his lips and studying their eyes. "It wore off, didn't it?"

They nodded. The movement was small, as if intended to draw as little attention as possible, and silent. He grinned, pointed teeth bloodily and purposefully on display.

"You know, I might keep you like this for a while. It's more fun that way~"

They struggled to suppress their sharp gasp at the words while a trickle of hot blood reached their shoulder. The prospect of slipping under again, of losing their mind and faculties and dignity until whenever his magic next ran out and serving only as his good little blood slave was terrifying- but was this any better?
They almost thought it might be worse; still having no choice but to obey him and bare their neck anytime he was hungry but being fully conscious the whole time.

In the end he didn't reapply the compulsion, leaving them to lie awake in their small bloodstained bed, unable to sleep in the daylight as he did.

What kind of life was this?
The human stared at the ceiling, questioning what decisions had led them here to this moment, being slowly sucked dry by a vampire until the day he decided he wanted a new toy and drained them for good. They had almost started to look forward to that inevitable conclusion. They had to get out of here.

Finally making a decision, they stood up. They reached a hand out to the doorknob, flinching at the sight of their bruised wrist and after only a small moment of hesitation, quietly twisted it open. Every tiny noise as they stepped into the larger room made them hold their breath.

Slowly, desperately and painfully slowly, they made their way towards the main door. It wouldn't be open. Could it be? They didn't remember him locking it...

The thought was cut off as they reached their target. Hopeful and scared, they reached to the handle. It clicked as they pushed it down. Locked.

Almost the second their heart sank, they were pushed up against the door by their neck. Their feet barely brushed the floor. They couldn't see who was holding them, but didn't need to. What they had done wasn't allowed. A punishment was coming.

"I'm a light sleeper."

He whispered it into their ear, brushing it with his teeth while they shuddered. Not bothering with any more words he leaned in close to them. He licked a long streak up their exposed neck, relishing in their squirms and whimpers before biting down, digging his long fangs under their skin and letting the blood, now released, rush into his mouth.

The vampire drank deeply and hungrily until he could feel the human beneath him weakening, the struggles under his hands lessening. He pulled away and then roughly turned them around, pressing their back to the door.

"Thank you for that, darling," he said, their blood dripping down his chin as he forced them to look into his eyes. "Now, be good for me, won't you?"

His voice took on a strange, almost musical quality as his eyes began to glow. The human could do nothing but weakly glare at him as they felt themself slipping to the back of their mind, something now rather forcefully suggesting that they should listen to him. They always tried to stay in control of their mind, but it never lasted long.

When they awoke, they were in the bed again. They felt something tug at them as they moved to get up, and as they turned to look they could only stare at the large silver chain coming from the headboard. It connected to the thick leather collar that was now wrapped around their throat.

They tugged at the collar again and winced- it rubbed on the sore area at their neck. No, not area. Areas. Had he fed on them again while unconscious? It certainly wasn't the first time they had woken up with fresh wounds, but the thought still filled them with a kind of dread.

After a few more tries with pulling at the collar and chain the human accepted that there was no way to loosen them. They resolved to sit there like a dog and wait until their master returned, until he became hungry or bored and came to play with them.