Isabella's Journey; Prologue 📖

Isabella Marie Twist was a young girl of 18, Fresh into adulthood she was given the most difficult task anyone her age could be given.

She was being moved into the home of Walter Groves, He whom just happens to be the wealthiest man in her little London town.

Walter, Is a happily married man with two sons to his name. One old enough to wed while the other be just a teenage boy still.

Walter had assisted Isabella's family in the past when they found themselves drowning in debt with nobody to help. Debt that he paid off which allowed them to get better jobs to continue there middle class life in London.

But.. there was one catch, Isabella would have to work off what he paid once she turned 18 by moving into his mansion and becoming his head maid until she was 21 years of age.

She would clean there home and be the go to maid for Walter and his children if they ever needed something specific done.

Tho, she was a child when the agreement was made she intended to honor it for her families sake, Isabella was a well behaved girl aside from her fire filled personality when someone got under her skin.

But she knew this was an important situation to her family and she intended to do her very best and keep Walter and his family satisfied until the debt was fully returned and she could be free to live the life she desired outside of all the work she would have to do for the next few years.