chapter 2 New dawn!!!

............

The ray of sun that shined through the glass window made it impossible for Asha to keep sleeping. Waking up from sleep, pushing away the strand of hair on her face for a more visible look at her phone. But what she saw shocked her, It was already 6:20am and that got her to her senses. She normally prays before 6:00 but she's already late, pushing the sheet aside she jumps out of bed and rushes towards the bathroom, she performed her ablution and prayed, did her Azkhar and recited Quran. Quickly taking her bath, she sits on her chair inorder to begin her daily routine by writing in her journal.

Journal............

New dawn

The mistakes made in the past can't be changed and can't be corrected but a new dawn brings a new hope, a new dream and a new chance to have a better day ahead, because Life is too short to dwell in regrets. Let the past make you better and not bitter.

IG |_ayeesharh_aleeyou_

Closing up the journal to go and do her second daily routine. Walking into the living room she finds her aunt and her two sons seated on the sofa. She greets them with her soft and tender voice "Good morning" her cousin's greeting her back even after being her elders but to be interrupted by their mom. "What time is it? Did I bring you to my house so you'd sleep?" Bowing her head down in an apologetic manner. "Am sorry aunt the alarm didn't wake me" shouting at  her."If you stay here and keep apologizing then will the food cook itself? "She slowly nods and moves towards the kitchen. Muhi her eldest son trying to add fuel to the fire. "Mom your really allowing this girl that's Why she does whatever she feels like doing, but I will bring her back to her senses" Rubbing him by the shoulders. "That's like my son"

How was this chapter???
Like, vote, comment and share
Thank you 💗💗
𝑨𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑨𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒖♡ 🦋🦋