The Eclipse Manor

Começar do início

Magical ability: Telekinesis, he can moves objects with his hands and somtimes with his mind

Magical ability: Telekinesis, he can moves objects with his hands and somtimes with his mind. It takes a lot of will power and concentration.

Personality: He is pretty cocky, not so cocky that its annoying but yeah cocky to an extent. He is actually silly and nice, he is tolerable but can be a bit annoying with his actions at times but mostly by an accident. He is down to earth, somewhat but always willing to help someone out as best as he can. He gives people items and wants to make sure people are okay. He is caring and kind but also a bit flirty, a bit teasing as well and likes to tease some people but in a friendly manner. He does have trouble relaxing at times and is always jumpy, jumping to action. He leaps and talks before thinking as well mostly by an accident. He is a bit of a jokester as well and likes to make people laugh.

Likes: Hamsters, animals, helping people out, engineering, traps (more like fred from scooby doo), secret passages, trying on clothes, food, pizza, teasing people, making friends, being a bit silly, having fun, etc.

Dislikes: Annoying people, people telling him to change, spiders, bugs, dust, having sensitive lungs, his parents, fire, being told what to do, etc.

Weaknesses: His sensitive lungs, dust, fire, not being able to concentrate, his allergies, sometimes not being able to see correctly, the quiet, pitch black darkness, too bright of lights.

Strengths: Helping people, leaping into action when no one else wants too, calming people down (well at least attempting to), his powers, stamina, his durability, not being able to feel pain, being flexible, being able to climb quickly.

Background: (TW)  Evan always had friends, not the good kinds of friends but friends nonetheless to him. He always got to spend time with them and it was nice to him, young him to be exact. It all changed when he hit middle school and his so called friends started drifting away from him. It became worst and worst until his friends started bullying him because they were now popular. He started hating school then. His parents wasn't helping since his father wasn't very much a great one. Always abusing his mother and him, just because he didn't like something that his mother or him did. He is still traumatized from the things he had to experience. He could never feel it but his father always made sure to make him get tortured nonetheless by mostly watching his father beat his mother. He hates his father so much. He finally got the courage to call the police and got his father arrested. The bad thing was that his mother that day got severally beat up badly to the point where she got a concussion, she even fell into a coma after that. He had to go stay with his grandparents after that. He took care of them up until now and he has been having nightmares from his past ever since then. He also found out recently that his father owes debt, which was bad because he doesn't have the money so now he has to well find ways to get money somehow. Mostly working though is the main jobs he has.

Any other information:

- He has glasses but its also a double lense so its also sun shades as well.

- Something is wrong with his nervous system, he can't feel pain at all due to that. Its also bad because he doesn't know if he got hurt or not until he may be too late.