𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 (𝟲,𝟬𝟳 - 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲)

Grace was sitting in her bedroom at Meredith's. She looked up as Chloe walked in. "Hey. You okay?" She asked.

Grace nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay. I'm just... I don't want to keep being sad. But I just miss my baby. Being sad isn't what I want. I think he would want me to be happy."

Chloe nodded. She sat on the bed next to her and smiled. "He wouldn't. He would want his mommy to be happy."

Grace sighed. She knew how she missed Mark. But things had gone weird since they had lost their son.

She loved him still. But she didn't know how to tell him. She had seen him sleeping around with nurses.

Deep down she knew it was his way of dealing with what happened. But she hated it. She wanted to be the one he went to.

Chloe looked to her. "What's going on with you and Mark?" She asked as she took a sip of the coffee she had made.

Grace sighed. She shrugged. "I don't know. I know he's sleeping with every nurse he can get his hands on. But I don't know what's actually happening with him. I wish it was me. I know this is his grieving process."

"You should talk to him Grace. Tell him how you feel. I know for certain he still loves you," Chloe told her.

Grace shrugged and sighed. She had no idea what was going on with her and Mark. But she felt like he didn't want to know her. Especially as they hadn't talked since Harley's birthday.

****

Grace smiled as she saw Chloe with Jackson who was from Mercy West. She looked to him. "So. Do you enjoy being here?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee. She saw the looks between Jackson and Chloe

Jackson shrugged. "It's different. Most of the people just rude. And I'm not sure they like me," he said.

"I do. And don't worry about it. Izzie Stevens... she's gone now. Doubt she'll be back. She's a toxic little bitch," Grace said. She smirked. "Chloe here is a complete utter nutter. But she's amazing. Will definitely get your cock twitching."

Chloe groaned and rolled her eyes. She smiled. "Your Sloan is here."

Grace turned to see Mark. She looked to him. "Well good morning. Are you ready for your special day?" She asked as she took his coffee from him. Frowning as she didn't like the taste. "Why can you not drink a normal coffee?"

"I like my bone dry."

"It's vile. I don't know how you can stand them," Grace said as she walked off.

Chloe rolled her eyes as she looked to Mark. "Dude. You literally need to talk to her. She's in love with you still. You're too busy screwing every nurse with a pulse to see it."

"Stay out of it Shep."

Chloe shook her head. "I won't. I grew up with Grace. My mom had me a few weeks before Addie had Grace. So we grew up together. She's like my sister. So I won't. I can see how you're meant to be together," she told him.

Mark said nothing as he walked off. He knew that Chloe was right. And that he did need to speak to Grace. But he was worried that she wouldn't want him back.

****

Grace turned and smiled as Chloe stood next to her. She smiled and turned back to the chief. They were all in front of the OR board. Mark was standing by her too.

The chief was explaining the new computer model they would schedule the surgeries. And most of the doctors were a little grumpy.

"And to make sure that this is the right decision, I have enlisted one of our own to do a trial run for the last month. Dr Sloan," Webber said, motioning for the doctor to join him.