I hear the blonde let out a fake shocked gasp and before I know it, her hand smacks my ass. Not too gentle, but also not too hard — just perfectly pleasant to me.

That small smack almost makes me choke out a moan. Listen, I'm not that horny, but Dawn just does something to my body that makes me excited almost all the time.

But before I can even think about that more, she puts me down in the shower, before stepping out of her panties and throwing them out the cabin — closing the glass doors.

Within seconds, she's got me backed up against the tile wall. At first I think that she's about to absolutely fuck my brains out, but instead she reaches somewhere and warm water starts to soak the both of us.

Embarrassed, I avoid her eyes. Ashamed of how turned on I am. Her fingers grab my chin gently, before her lips meet mine in a soft kiss — not passionate or anything, just our lips resting against each other.

Our lips just stay like that for a good moment before we break apart for air, foreheads stay touched, as we breathe. Dawn's thumb continuously strokes my cheek in a rather loving way — which makes me smile.

All that happens, while we're standing under the warm water — so we're obviously soaked now. Opening my eyes, I instantly meet those deep blue-green pools of her irises.

When our eyes meet, it seems like the whole world just blurrs — all I can focus on is her. Especially when her perfect pink lips curl up in that pretty smile of hers — showing off adorable dimples on her cheeks.

"Let's shower."
She tells me in a sweet tone.

I just nod and lean up to kiss her cheek. Then the two of us wash ourselves. Eventually though, we end up standing under the falling water together. Me in her arms — back against her chest as she has her arms around my stomach, caressing it lovingly.

The blonde repeatedly kisses my head, before resting her chin on my shoulder — but turning her face to my neck. At first she does nothing, but soon enough, her lips start to prepper the skin there and with tiny kisses.

Due to that, it tickles, hence why I'm giggling softly. Tilting my head to the side a bit, I give her better access to my neck. But Dawn doesn't change the type of kisses, but instead just pulls me closer to her.

Now I can feel her full breasts against my shoulders as clear as day. But instead of turning me on, it gives me a sense of comfort — since they are very very soft and comfortable.

"Relax pretty girl."
Dawn says in a whisper — nothing seductive or anything about it, just a sweet gentle tone.

So I do exactly that — leaning fully against her as I melt into her touch. All the while the blonde keeps kissing the side of my neck in a comforting way. Her hands never leaving my abdominal area.

Dawn's POV

Jenna and I are currently curled up on the bed together. Well she's laying on her stomach, while I'm curled into a ball on my side — head next to hers.

We're just quietly chatting at the moment. Well she's talking about something I asked her, while I'm kissing and caressing her delicate little hand.

Suddenly, I begin to feel very sleepy — so it's no surprise when I can't fight my eyes to stay open. So soon enough, I'm asleep on Jenna's hand.

When I wake up, we're still in the same position. Jenna's on her phone, while she continues to caress my cheek lovingly.

I smile to myself, before turning my head a bit to kiss her palm. That makes her put down her phone and look at me. Her lips immediately curl up into a bright smile as she sees that I'm awake.