XXIX

a/n:

this isn't proof read

oh yeah this is a bit shorter...

anyway,

please vote since it really helps the story.

so as always, please comment your reactions/thoughts

Dawn's POV

The day after the concert I had to go back to set. But luckily, I could arrange for Jenna to come with — which she gladly did. So she's been with me for the past two days — and seems to enjoy it.

So she'd either be in my trailer with the kittens, or she'd be behind the lense — watching me act. It was a bit awkward at one point, because my character had to kiss someone...

You see, my character in this movie is just trying to figure out who she is and who she loves, while maintaining her boxing career. She aspires to become a professional boxer. Therefore she's put in some boxing academy, to not lose focus.

This academy is mainly filled with male students, but there are some female. Long story short, she ends up realising that she's a lesbian. Hence why I have to kiss a couple of girls (and guys because you know she needs to realise that she doesn't like guys first) — including Jayla.

Jayla and I are close — but just good friends. I mean I only have eyes for Jenna, and Jayla's only got eyes for her girlfriend. So there's nothing but platonic liking in between us — that's why our make out and semi sex scene is so awkward. Not only to film, but also because Jenna's here.

If I had known that we'd be shooting that today, I wouldn't have brought Jenna along. Now I feel bad that she has to watch us. To make things easier for me, I just imagine that I'm kissing the short brunette when I close my eyes — still, I hate every second of it.

This tactic at least keeps me from bursting into laughter every time we're supposed to deepen our kiss. Jayla feels the exact same way.

So to say that I'm glad when we move on to action scenes after lunch break, would be an understatement. I just hope that the latina realises that I didn't like making out with my friend and that it was just for work.

But of course, as soon as the director yells 'cut' and I look at her — she's got her jaw clenched and arms crossed. The brunette's glaring daggers at my poor scene partner. Therefore, I quickly get off of Jayla and put the shorts and shirt back on.

Oh boy, I'm gonna get my ass whooped.

That's exactly what runs through my head when her eyes meet mine. And then when she calls me over to her simply by wiggling her pointer finger — I know I'm in big trouble. Knowing her temperament, I don't hesitate to run over to her. The latina however, doesn't say anything — just turns around and walks away quite fast, obviously still mad at me.

We're on lunch right now and I am not needed for the scene after lunch — so one and a half hour break for me — therefore only god knows what she'll do to me during that time. I'm hella scared but also a tad bit excited, not gonna lie.

Following her like a guilty puppy, she leads me to my trailer. We were filming on a stage, which was supposed to be a hotel room where my character and Jayla's were set to have — you know.

Luckily we didn't have to film farther than undressing each other while making out and a bit of fake moaning under a blanket — while I'm on top of her. But because of that, I guess now the whole world's gonna see me in nothing but panties and a sports bra — well I knew what I was signing up for so I'm not gonna complain.