Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas

En başından başla

Bakugo : Use my answers...!

Uraraka : They protected him in a sense, huh?

Yaoyorozu : It's already the third interview, too...

Jiro : The good rep he got after getting his provisional license went poof.

After Todoroki and Bakugo's news interview was over, the news continued on to the next topic of the day, which was the destruction of Deika City over nine days ago. The destruction of Deika City was considerably worse than what happened in Camino, but because it wasn't as populated, there were fewer victims.

The incident seemed to be a ploy by villains to lower the public's estimation of heroes, however, because of the recent event of Endeavor's battle people weren't blaming the heroes of Deika like they usually would in the past.

Jiro and Yaoyorozu were listening to his news from Rex's goggles and while they were listening, Rex was watching the news intently. After that part was over, Rex lifts the goggles from over his eyes and puts them back on his head.

Rex : It looks like people are seeing heroes in a better light than they did before.

Yaoyorozu : Yes, I agree. After the Kyushu incident the people have changed their views on the heroes. It's most likely because of Endeavor's battle against the Nomu.

Jiro : Don't forget the "Look Boy". He's the biggest nail in the coffin.

As the students continued to talk amongst themselves the door to their classroom suddenly opens as someone starts to walk into the classroom immediately grabbing the students' attention.

??? : Don't be optimistic! Things might be moving in a positive direction, but behind that is a sense of urgency from being in danger. Are the cheers rooting for those certain to win actually prayers for their victory?

The person that had walked into the room was revealed to be the pro hero Mt. Lady and standing beside her was Midnight who seemed to have led her to the classroom.

Mt

Mt. Lady : Heroes have become more about showbiz recently, but now, people want them to be heroes in the real sense of the world!

Midoriya : *surprised* Mt. Lady?!

While Mineta was latching onto Midoriya in fear from seeing Mt. Lady, Aizawa who was wearing his sleeping bag arrives at the classroom and leans on the door as he explains why Mt. Lady was here.

Aizawa : We've asked her to come as a special instructor. Since you all are getting more exposure, too. Midnight also came along.

 Midnight also came along