E1M5: SCP Foundation Pt1

Start from the beginning

"The site is experiencing multiple Keter and Euclid level containment breaches! Full site lockdown initiated!"

He walked to the metal door to open it, but found it needed a keycard. So he just grabbed onto the door, and pry it open with ease, bending and breaking the metal.

The Doom Slayer stride through the facility, encountering mutilated bodies of men wearing white coats and glasses on the way, most likely scientists. Some of them had their necks twisted in unnatural angles, mutilated by something one would assume to be a large beast, bodies rotted and covered by black mucus substance that also covered the walls and floors. Hell, one hallway was covered in a large amount blood, but no body to be found. All of it started to infuriate him the more he came across.

Eventually, the Slayer pressed the button to open a door, revealing Security Chief Franklin and Agent Ulgrin. The two didn't seem to notice his entrance as they stared at a statue that resembled a peanut to him.

But the moment his eyes shifted downward, he spotted the body of a scientist sprawled on the floor with his neck twisted in a 180 degrees

But the moment his eyes shifted downward, he spotted the body of a scientist sprawled on the floor with his neck twisted in a 180 degrees. It was enough for the Slayer to know that this thing was responsible for breaking their necks.

Agent Ulgrin and Security Chief Franklin came across a scientist before SCP-173 seemingly appeared out of nowhere and snapped his neck like a twig. Agent Ulgrin felt his eyes drying up as he continued to stare at the statue that followed them. He felt the tears formed up as he gritted his teeth in fear of sharing the scientist's fate.

"I gotta blink," he alerted Franklin.

"Alright. Go for it, agent."

Security Chief Franklin kept his eyes as Agent Ulgrin blinked. They started to slowly back away as Franklin reached for the button to open the door while staring at SCP-173.

But in that moment, everything happened so fast.

A large hand was placed on Franklin's shoulder before it shoved him aside. He let out a gasp as he fell to the floor. Agent Ulgrin was about to ask him what happened, but what can be described as a juggernaut ran past him. He jumped in the air with his right leg fully extended while momentarily airborne, the end of his boot was met with SCP-173, and shattered the statue upon the fatal kick.

 He jumped in the air with his right leg fully extended while momentarily airborne, the end of his boot was met with SCP-173, and shattered the statue upon the fatal kick