chapter 7

Authors note

So this story isn't abandoned I just forgot to post it here. I posted this chapter on ao3 in June. I ment to post it here but I completely forgot. Any ways here's a shor chapter. I jave actually had this chapter written for a while. But school really caught up to me so I never posted it.
This fix isn't abandoned,it's more of a fun little thing I write stuff for from time to time.

Any ways your guys awesome hope you enjoy the chapter.

_____

It took Chuuya a minute to process what Dazai had just said. Maybe it was the horrible hangover or the fact that he never really listens to what Dazai says outside of battle but what Dazai said just now left Chuuya's head spinning.

Chuuya thought back to when he woke up not even a mere hour ago. He had woken up in the middle of a stranger's bed. Still completely clothed, luckily, he had no idea how he had gotten here or where he was. He had smelled of alcohol and smoke, and he felt pretty gross. Chuuya glanced around as he was alone in this room, he didn't feel immediate danger if any at all. He figured Dazai had found a place last night, probably a hotel judging by the look of it.

Still, it was strange though, waking up alone felt strange, shouldn't he have grown used to it since Dazai had disappeared from the mafia? So he didn't understand why now he felt empty without there being an overgrown fish whining and biting his ear to get him to wake up. It was strange really, even though they had only been in this world together for a few days Chuuya felt that it was only natural for Dazai to be around him all the time.

Chuuya silently cursed himself, he shouldn't have thought that it was natural, Dazai left the mafia when he was 18 leaving Chuuya alone for 4 years only to return at the age of 22. It's probably just because I'm in my teenage years, yah that Dazai and Chuuya had been nearly inseparable when they were teens; they only drifted apart when Dazai had started hanging out with Sakunosuke and Ango.

Best not to think about the past Chuuya thought, he slowly stood up, he barely remembered the events of last night all he knew was that he drank way too much wine and now he had a serious hangover. Chuuya slowly stumbled out of the room, and slowly began to look for Dazai.

Now that he was up, he realized Dazai must have found another building for them to stay in. this one was much nicer than the other had been, there were no holes in the walls or cracks in the floor, or rats and mold. It was clean and neat, and Chuuya glanced out the window that was located in the hallway. He stared out over the city, now he himself was no stranger to overlooking a city, his penthouse had overlooked Yokohama, here though the city took his breath away. They aspired to be on one of the higher floors judging by how high up they were, from here Chuuya was able to see the entire city of - well wherever the hell he is- that is another thing he would have to ask Dazai.

The city, though weird it was, was beautiful from up here. Chuuya reluctantly pulled himself away from the window, he knew from experience that he could spend hours staring at a cityscape. He slowly made his way down the hallway passing a bathroom and a closet. He soon made his way to the kitchen. From there he saw a familiar head of brown hair. Chuuya made his way over to the couch where the other male sat.

Chuuya glanced at Dazai then at the tv. Dazai's full attention was on the  news which appeared to be covering some incident involving some  students. Chuuya couldn't be bothered to care at the moment his head hurt like hell and he was really hoping there may be some sort of painkillers in the cabinets of the kitchen. Chuuya smacked Dazai's head and walked out of the living room. The sound of winning filled the room and Chuuya massaged his temples.

"Chuuuuuuuuya~ that hurt" Dazai pouted looking at Chuuya.

"Oh shut up, my head is killing me, would it kill you to turn the tv down". More winning filled the space. Chuuya rolled his eyes, which he instantly regretted.

"Just shut up please, "Chuuya said, he grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and filled it up with water. The water felt good on his throat which was sore, for reasons unknown. It took Chuuya a moment to realize that Dazai was still looking at him. He turned and glared at Dazai. Though he did feel a bit unnerved.

"What" Dazai continued to stare at him, his eyes looked emptier than they usually did. Even if Chuuya knew Dazai better than most,  that didn't mean he knew all of Dazai's thoughts, facial expressions, and moods. Chuuya refilled his glass of water, instead of drinking it though he walked over to Dazai. Dazai was still lost in his head so he didn't realize the situation he was in.

A loud shriek fill the room. Chuuya stumbled back, doubling over laughing his ass off. Dazai's usually fluffy hair was now drenched in cold water. It had also drenched his bandages. Chuuya had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. 

"Chuuyaaaaaaaa~ how could u" Dazai whined out. The pout on his face made Chuuya laugh even harder. Dazai may call him a dog but right now Dazai is the one that looks like a sad puppy.

"Hahahah you face hahahaha ''chuuya was now rolling on the ground. Dazai pouted some more but a grin broke across his face which Chuuya could not see due to the tears in his eyes. Dazai slowly got up, picking up the fallen glass, luckily not broken in chuuyas fall. Dazai slowly made his way to the sink, chuuya releasing dazia wasn't there and slowly stopped laughing. Only then to feel something cold get dumped on him.

Chuuya stopped laughing. "DAZAI IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Dazai sensing he was in danger, jumped up and bolted. Chuuya chased after him. Chuuya chased Dazai around, jumping over the counter, chairs, and fallen stools, he was slowly gaining on Dazai. After dodging one of the many pillows Dazai chucked at him, Chuuya leaped, taking him to the ground. The two rolled around for a few minutes shouting insults and attempting to hit the other.

"BASTARD! DON'T PULL MY HAIR" Chuuya reached out and grabbed the hand in his hair, attempting to dislodge it without pulling out his hair.  While Chuuya was distracted,  Dazai put all his strength into turning Chuuya over, which was all of considering that teenage dazai's body was a bit stranger than his 22 year old one he was still weak, especially compared to Chuuya. He did manage to flip them over, Dazai glanced down at Chuuya grinning like the  Cheshire cat.

"What are you going to do now little chibi '' Chuuya glared up at Dazai. The hand in his hair did not loosen up. He struggled a bit more. It took Chuuya a second to realize the potion he was in. He froze. He could feel his face growing red as well as his ears. He became keenly aware of how much their bodies were touching as were. Dazai too had realized their potion but before he was able to rectify it he was flung across the room crashing into one of the dining room chairs. The sound of stomping could be heard as well as the slap of a door and the sound of water starting to run. Dazai was stunned mainly because his body was thrown across a room but also by the position  he had Chuuya in earlier. Dazai shook his head pushing any and all thoughts to the back of his brain. He didn't have time to think about the position he and Chuuya were in nor how cute Chuuya was blush nor- Dazai banged his head against the floor. Now was not the time. Dazai had other things to worry about, specifically how he was going to convince Chuuya to go to school.

It would be hard considering the fact that neither Dazai nor Chuuya had never really been to school. Dazai for his part had only gone when he was younger once he was taken in by Mori; it was private tutors from then on. Chuuya had never been to school. He had mainly learned from stolen books as well as Kouyou and the private tutors he was provided with in the mafia. It was safe to say Chuuya was either excited to go to school or extremely depleted and would fight him on it. Dazai figured the first would be the case considering that Chuuya was always up for “human experiences”.

Dazai stood up ignoring his aching side which had taken the brunt of Chuuya's kick. The water was still running in the bathroom which meant he had time to come up with a plan to get Chuuya on board with the whole school thing. Dazai settled back onto the couch, eyes closed, he focused on the sounds of the tv. Ignoring the feeling that he was  probably going to be thrown through a wall at some point in the next hour.