"No thank you. I know where I'm going now. I appreciate the help though." Aster answered.

Blessed made him nodding through the hair "Alright well, have a good day dear," He says.

Aster waved goodbye and walked back out, she started walking down the road. "Where are we going?" Reaper asks.

"Well we're definitely farther than I thought. We'll need to find a secluded spot and open a portal back to the US. I should probably put the bag in my inventory as well as call my family to check on them. I'm kinda getting worried since they haven't called me yet." Aster replied, and yes.. more embarrassment on that... still meant no airplanes in the future.

"You don't think those guys in suits got to them do you?" Blessed asks worriedly.

"I hope not. Otherwise I'll be kicking ass and taking names. Either way I should give them a call." she answered answer.

"Hello? Mom?" Aster saidy into the phone, after pulling it out. They couldn't make out the other person, to muffled by road noises.

"Who are you and where is my mother?" Aster suddenly said voice calm, oh.. Blessed hoped this wasn't getting worse. And.. wow feel that negativity coming off the shape shifted monster.

"Fine, I want proof of life." Aster said, sounding calm but negativity saying she was anything but.

A text as sent, Blessed was a bit annoyed they couldn't see it this position.

"Well shits about to go down for better or worse. Probably worse. You coming Blessed or do you want us to drop you off at my grandparents house?" Aster asked, and Blessed felt relief yet also guilt from themselves about that question.

"Can you drop me off at the house? I would probably get to worked up and teleport again." Blessed admitted, they would not be very helpful in a tense situation.

"Alright. Reaper you mind opening a portal. We're in just a bit of a rush." Aster asked.

"No problem." Reaper says, as we head between two buildings and open a portal. We all go through.

The portal tingled on there bones, the faint coldness of Reapers magic.

Huh.. they were starting to get a deeper feel for Aster and Reapers magic, hopefully that would help learn to control there own.

Mentally there brain blanked at what happened next, bitties.. honest to god bitties were in the room along with the cursed thing as a Furby who seemed alive.

It must be burned and purged for sanity...

Quickly Blessed pushed back the weird thought, trying not to remember the weird ideas they and others had made on there discord group on what to do if a living Furby existed.

"I don't know whether I'm too young or too old for this, so let's go with both." Aster said out loud rubbing her forehead, clearly recognizing what was going on.

"Who are you? Where is Catcher? You feel kinda like them, but different." a Bitty said, looked liek a Felltype.

"It's gonna get annoying explaining this over and over again isn't it?" Aster sighed sighing.

"Oh most definitely. Especially with how many bonds you have. I can't see all of them very well, but their definitely there." Reaper told her, Blessed could see this conversation going.. many ways.

Aster got down to her knees, Blessed quickly holding on tighter so not to take a tumble to the ground.

"The easiest way to explain it is I am an alternative version of Catcher before they became a Dream Sans. I somehow because fused with theirs, and other version of ourselves souls. I am familiar with some of their life since I have written it in a story. I don't know if I'm their actual creator or if I was just given knowledge of their life, however I will do my best to find out what's going on or even recover their memories if at all possible." Aster replied to them nervously.