Ch5: Heh??

"Man where is he, I was sure Gon would be here." [M] smiled and looked at Illumi, who was standing right next to him, "Told you." [M] said with a smug grin. "Oh shush." Illumi smiled, shaking his head. Hisoka just chuckled at the interaction.

🖤🩶🤍(Timeskip because uhhhhh Fuck you/j)🖤🩶🤍

"Excellent work everyone! The second phase will take place here, in the Visca forest park. So I shall now take my leave, I wish you all the bery best of luck." Satotz said and walked away, back into the forest.
And suddenly the doors in front of them started to open, "Will all of the applicants who passed the first phase please enter." A woman with teal hair said. "Welcome all. I'm Menchi, your examiner for the second phase."

'Her name is similar to Machi's, I feel like I might accidentally call her mom-' [M] thought with a somewhat nervous exspeson. "And likewise, I'm Buhara."

[M] zoned out for a bit because he was tired and honestly didn't care what then examiners were saying. But that didn't last long because SOMEONE who just happened to be behind [M/N] yelled something, "What do you mean, we're cooking?! We came here to take the Hunter exam!"

'Please shut the fuck up, you whore.' [M] rolled his eyes, he already had a small headache an this bitch was not helping. "That's right. The second phase of the exam will be preparing a meal, that'll satisfy our palettes."

"Why do we have to cook?" Some random person asked.'Why do you have to exist??' [M] thought. He's kinda mad now actually, salty is a better word to describe how he feels. He's just a tired little guy, that needs a nap.

"Don't you know? It's simply really, because we're Gourmet Hunters!" The guy behind [M] started laughing, a couple other people did to but whatever. "Man, talk about a let down." the same guy said, still laughing. "Ya hear that? They're gourmet Hunters!" someone else mocked.

Menchi just closed her eyes and sighed as people kept laughing. "So you're both gourmet Hunters, and what exactly do you want us to make?" The guy behind [M] asked is a mocking tone. (Should I learn people's names? Probably. Am I going to? No.)

"Buhara." is all Menchi said 'The fuck?? Are we gonna fucking cook him?' The man in question stood up and said, "Today's required ingredient will be pork!"

"Pork? Ya mean like... pig meant?"

"Heh??" [M/N] thought out loud. His voice barely above a whisper but Hisoka, who was standing right beside him, heard him and chuckled a bit at his husband's confusion.

"Feel free to use meat from any species of pig in Visca forest. As you see you'll use these cooking facilities to prep your pork dishes. To pass the exam you must create a dish to satisfy our discriminating pellets." Buhura stoped and Menshi continued, "But we won't be evaluating tase alone, so take this seriously. Is that clear?" She looked up at the sea of applicants. "When we've both eaten our fill, this portion of the exam will be over."

"Okay enough talk lets just get to it Alright." The same guy from before said. "Let the exams second phase—" Buhara hit his stomach like a Gong, "Begin!" Most of the applicants ran off into the forest, but [M] just walked. He didn't really care right now. He's just tired.

[M] was following Hisoka but he was basically on autopilot, of course Hisoka noticed this and grabbed his husband's hand. Hisoka lead [M] through the second phase until [M] came back to reality.