Ch2: Is That Killua?

[M] Stayed close to the trio, but far enough for them not to see him.

[M] followed the trio for a bit trying to find the right time to talk to them but it just didn't come. So he ended up just staying in the back for the time being.

[M] turned around to see how far in the back he was, 'Wait,  people are already starting to drop? Heh weaklings.'

'Ughhh I'm boooooord- wait a damn minute is that Killua?' [M] thought as he looked back to where he saw a glimpse of the fluffy white hair that belonged to the salty little pom pom that he is technically related to. He opened his mouth to say something, but someone said something before he could, "Hey, wait up kid! How bout you show a little respect for the exam!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, quite useing a damn skateboard! That's cheating!"

"How's that?"

"How?! This is an endurance test that's how!"

"No it's not." The green haired kid and I said at the same time. I looked at him and he looked at me, we held eye contact for a little bit until the old guy said something else, "Huh?! What are you babbling about now Gon?!"

'Oh so his name is Gon, he looks about the same age as Kill. Also- why the hell am I being ignored?!?'

"The examiner guy only said we had to follow him, that's all."

"Yeah Satotz probably would have told Kil to get off of his skateboard if this was an endurance test." (Lmao ignored again)

"Hey! who's side are you on?!" Killua just ignored the old man, and me but whatever, and went to talk to Gon. "Hey, how old are you?"

"I'm 13."

'Omg Killua's finally making friends!! I'm so proud! Their gonna get married one day.'

"I think I'll run for a little while." Killua said jumping off, and catching his skateboard. "That was cool!" Gon compliment and Killua just smiled as a small red tint made its way onto his face. "My name is Killua by the way."

"I'm Gon!"

'They're going to be so gay for each other when they're older.' [M] thought and grinned, 'I'm still bored though, I'm gonna try to find Hiso and Illu.'

🖤🩶🤍(Timeskip to when they reach the 80 kilometer point)🤍🩶🖤

[M] was closer to the front now. He could see kinda Hiso and Illu, but he hasn't gotten to them yet.

"We've reached the 80 kilometer mark now let's pick up the pack a bit, shall we?"

'Yay, stairs' [M] rolled his eyes. He started going a bit faster, so he could reach his husbands.

'Wait- What are those two talking about? It seems like drama.' He likes to eavesdrop, don't judge him. "Why do you wanna be a Hunter? Is it really just about the money?"

'Ooo, it's that blonde kid and the old guy from earlier!'

"It can't be. We haven't know each other very long, but that's not like you! I mean sure your attitude is terrible and your not too bright either, but I know shallowness isn't among your downfalls. I've known many people whose only passion in life was money, and I can tell your nothing like them!"

"You got it all figured out don't you."

'...guess i was wrong about the drama, whatever I'll just-' Kurapika continued talking, cutting off [M]'s thoughts. "The scarlet eyes.."