Russian Roulette

Russian Roulette

I held the gun in my hands. I was shaking so bad. I put my hand on my stomach. I need to do this, I have to die. I can't deal with all the stress. I remember when got pregnant. I was so happy, until I found out he cheated. That really hurt me, now it can end. The stress can go away. I can be free. I can feel alive, once I’m dead.

~Flashback~

I was staring at the pink little plus sign and I was so excited. Jayden would be so happy. I decided decided to go to his place and tell him the news. When I got there I knocked on the door and I waited. After about 5 minutes, I turn the doorknob, which happened to be unlocked, and went inside. I went into the living room, and I didn't see him. So I went to the door when I heard moaning coming from the bedroom. I went towards the bedroom. I found my boyfriend Jayden in there with my best friend Aaliyah. Tears started rolling down my face.

“Oh my God, Analisa. Wha-? Di-? How long have you been there?” Jayden asked.

“Long enough. Oh, and by the way I'm pregnant.” I said while walking out. He tried to grab my hand.

“Wait, please.”He said. His breath reeked of alcohol.

“No, you had your chance. You just lost it.” Aaliyah was passed out.

I took that chance to walk out.

~Flashback over~

I put the gun to my stomach. I wanted to kill the baby first, then myself. I was about to pull the trigger, when Jayden came in. 'Damn. He always has to ruin everything, doesn't he?' I thought. “ Please don't do this, Analisa. Please?” He pleaded.

“Why not? You slept with my best friend. I loved you.” My voice cracked at the last part.

“ I love you, Analisa, I will always love you, I always have.” He said. “Please put the gun down.”

“No. I have to do this, I'm sorry.” I started crying again.

“Please don't. I can't stand to see you like this.” He started walking towards me.

“No. Don't come closer.” He ignored me and kept walking, so I took the gun pointed it towards my stomach, and pulled the trigger. “NO!” I heard Jayden yell.

The pain felt so good. After about 2 minutes, I blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital. I looked around and saw Jayden with his hands in his face.

I touched his head. He looked up, and he looked horrible. He had bags under his eyes and he had been crying.

I looked him in the eyes. His hands touched my face, and the he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. I love him so much. I pulled away.

“Did I lose the baby?” I asked.

“No, but you are about 2 months along.” He said.

“I love you so much. I'm so sorry.” I said. I started crying. He reached over and grabbed my hands, and kissed me.

“Don't cry. I love you too!” He said and I smiled.