The punishment....🔞

Jeff's Pov...

I couldn't shake Fort's words. Why was he insisting on me leaving Peat?Had they discussed it?Was there something between them except the hate Peat bared against him?

Severally I had come across Fort hovering around Peat. Everytime he said the guy was pestering. I believed him.He hated Fort and I could sense the bad air between them.

And then there was the huge revelation about Peat's mother. Was that the reason Peat was meeting her often?But Fort had said Peat didn't know about it.Everything was so confusing.

As I arrived home,as usual I met my nosy mother waiting at the living room holding an envelope.

"This is for you,"she said.

Her smile was wicked like she knew something I didn't.I hated that smug on her. If only the deal would go through and I would be the richest man alive,then I would get rid of them one by one in a torturous way.

I opened the envelope and what I found inside made my blood boil. How could he?How dare Peat kiss Fort. The pictures were so clear. I looked up to see my mother laughing.

"Your little slut is playing you. I kept asking myself why he was so interested in meeting his mother yet they were at odd. Then it hit me,what if it wasn't the mother. See,I was right. So what are you going to do?"she asked after explaining.

So this was the reason Fort wanted to have Peat at all cost. He had tasted my Peat and realized my little one was a fierce cat.No wonder he was willing to give everything.

But I wasn't going to give my Peat to him. Never. Only death would part us. And even with death,we were still going to be together. I loved Peat so much.

"Where is he?"

"In your room. And guess where he was today?"

I just rushed to the elevator. My brain in chaos just thinking and imagining Peat moaning under Fort. Did he enjoy it?Was he willing?Maybe Fort had forced him?Maybe they were mistreating him again.

There were many possibility.

I opened the door. He had just come out of the bathroom all fresh smelling like lavender. I backhugged him which he was startled.

"What are you doing?"he asked.

"I missed you,"I replied as I kissed him on his neck. To my surprise,there was another hickey before mine. I kept kissing down his shoulder,sliding his bathrobe down.

"Not now,"he said pulling himself away from me.

I grabbed him tight,pulling his bathrobe down. He tried struggling but I was much stronger.

Ps:the scenes ahead might be mentally disturbing. Read at your own risk‼️

He knew my anger issues. Why would he cheat on me? I pushed him against the floor angrily. He tried to stand but I slapped him hard across the face.

"How dare you?"I asked as I slapped him again and again. I grabbed his hair,dragging him to a room I had promised to never take him to. He was struggling,begging for me to hear him out,but I couldn't. I was too angry to listen.

He had betrayed my trust. Using his mother as an excuse to see Fort and allow him use my stuff.

"Jeff please. You're hurting me. Jeff you promised never to hurt me,"he cried while grabbing my hand. I stopped and pushed against the floor.

"And you promised to be faithful. Why would you betray me?Why would you allow Fort to fuck you?"

"It's part of revenge I swear,"He said.