Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation

ابدأ من البداية

He then comes diving down towards the Class B students as he shoots out a whip and swings down towards Shoda before kicking him away from Yanagi and Kodai. The two Class B girls quickly jump back to get some distance from Rex and avoid close combat with him since they knew they would immediately lose.

Shoda then gets back up from Rex's kick as he looks up to see that Rex was a few feet away from him while Ashido and Uraraka were busy dealing with Yanagi and Kodai. Shoda takes a look at the situation and comes up with a solution that might get him the advantage over Rex in close combat.

Shoda rushes towards Rex who gets into his fighting stance as he waits for Shoda to get into range for him to attack him. Even though Shoda knew he couldn't win a fight against Rex, keeps calm and maintains his level-head and decides to attack him with a feint attack before attacking with a surprise second attack amplified with his Quirk, Twin Impact and make an opening for his teammates to attack him.

Shoda was finally in front of Rex as he takes a big step forward and throws a straight punch with his left arm at Rex and lands a quick attack to his gut but Rex swiftly evades it by leaning over to the right. But, this was all part of Shoda's plan as he quickly swings his right uppercut straight towards Rex once more and activates his Quirk to give it more speed and force.

Shoda : They call me a mobile "god-bod"!

Rex was unable to escape from Shoda's attack and fell for his elaborate escape plan. A shockwave then goes throughout the area where the two were but Rex wasn't sent flying back as Shoda had expected him to.

Shoda looks up at Rex shocked to see that he wasn't sent flying backwards when he soon feels a hand gripping onto his fist. He then looks down and sees that Rex was able to catch Shoda's punch in the palm of his hand as it caused a small shockwave to go throughout the area.

Shoda : What?!

Rex : Hey, I may have a pretty cool suit but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you ruin it.

Rex then grabs Shoda by the collar of his costume with his free arm and tosses Shoda high up into the air with greatly enhanced strength before aiming both his wrists at him, shooting his whips out from the top of his forearms as they attach to Shoda and the pipe, immobilizing him and pinning him to the pipe.

After pinning Shoda down to the pipe, Rex looks over to his teammates who were trying to get in close to the remaining Class B team members. Yanagi and Kodai continue to use their Quirk combination attack to keep the two at a distance and avoid them closing the distance.

Rex rushes towards the four girls and heads towards Yanagi first since she was the reason why all of those objects were levitating and darting towards his teammates. Yanagi quickly catches Rex coming towards her and turns around as she sends out even more objects that were around her.

Shoda : Yanagi! Don't try to fight him and get yourself and Kodai out of there with your Quirk!

Yanagi quickly glances over to where Shoda's voice came from and sees that he was pinned down on a pipe that was in front of her. She then switches her focus back to Rex who was closing in on her as she uses her Quirk to try and stop him.

She then continues to fire even more objects at Rex who reacts by forming two long blades on his forearms and uses them to block the incoming objects as he cuts through the objects and uses his great speed to close the distance. The student was shocked from seeing this and continues to send the objects at Rex, even though she knew it wouldn't work.

As soon as Rex was close to Yanagi, he leaps over her and lands behind her before firing his whips at Yanagi as they wrap around her arms and restrain them behind her back. Yanagi glances behind her as she lifts more objects from her surroundings with her Quirk, however, since her attention was on Rex, she didn't see Uraraka coming from her blind spot as Uraraka chops her on the back of the neck, knocking her unconscious.