She shrugged, not looking too concerned about it. "Not too specific. Asked if I knew anything about SAMCRO's illegal activities."

He smirked. Though he usually kept her in the dark about the business side of the club, he had a feeling Juice told her a little more. "And?"

Angela sat up a little straighter, and he watched with pride as she made her eyes big and innocent, a sweet naïve smile on her face. "As far as I know, Juan is just a mechanic who likes to ride around town with his biker buddies."

Happy chuckled, shaking his head at her. "She buy it?"

"Nah, but it doesn't really matter. I can play that game all day. I'm no rat," she answered, relaxing back into the couch. "You stayin' long?"

He shook his head slowly. A part of him wished he could stay longer; he'd forgotten how much he enjoyed being home with his family. "Gotta make a run up North tomorrow."

She sighed heavily, a frown turning down the corners of her mouth. "Miss when you were SAMCRO. Feel like I don't see you anymore."

Happy ducked his head to hide a smile; he loved that his little cousin still made time for him. That she loved him enough to see through all the heinous shit he did and want to hang out wit him. "Thinkin' of goin' Nomad. Be able to be here more."

"Really?" Her eyes lit up, a small smile spreading across her face as she sat up a bet. "Not SAMCRO?"

" 's too thick right now with the prospect 'n' shit," he explained on a shrug. "Nomad means I can do a little of everythin'. Go wherever I want whenever. Could help more with Ma."

Angela considered his explanation for a minute before shrugging. "She'd love that. I'd love that."

Happy nodded, a little surprised she said she'd love for him to be home again. A part of him thought she would want him around because of her relationship with Juice. They both knew if Juice fucked up, there'd be no helping him. Nothing stopping Hap from beating the shit out of him. "Yeah?"

" 'course," she said on another shrug. "Where's your Ma?"

"Upstairs restin'," he explained, catching the worry on Angela's face before she masked it. "She's fine. Just tired."

She rolled her shoulders, sighing softly. "Yeah, good. She should rest," she said, though she'd started fidgeting with her ring.

He could see her starting to worry, so he nudged her knee with his. "Get the cards. Let's play a game," he suggested, knowing it'd distract her. His kid was competitive as hell and was always up for a challenge.

Angela smirked, getting to her feet with a grunt. "Ready to lose, old man?"

Happy chuckled, shaking his head at her as he headed to the kitchen to grab them beers while she set up for the game. "Fat chance, kid."

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Angela stared at her card and the cards on the table, mentally doing the math. She and Hap were playing the Spanish game of Escoba, a game she and her aunt had played since she was old enough to count to fifteen. She and Happy were tied, which was a difficult feat since he usually won. They heard the steps creak as Elena walked down them slowly. She walked into the room looking refreshed and rested. Her short dark hair perfectly brushed and styled. The smallest hint of make up on with a loose white pant and a bright orange top. Elena rarely wasn't dressed somewhat nicely. "Escoba?" Elena asked as she approached, setting her hands on the back of Angela's chair.

Happy nodded, studying his cards for a moment. He put down one of them to make fifteen, swiping away the three cards off the table. "Fuck," Angela cursed under her breath, earning her a gentle tug on her braid from her aunt.